BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Lexington Art Show - 2013
Show Dates: 11/23/13 - 11/24/13
Application Deadline: 9/6/13
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Please note: Jewelry is closed; applications will be accepted for the wait list only.
The 3rd Annual Lexington Art Show is being held the weekend before Thanksgiving, November 23rd - 24th, at the Lexington Center, Lexington, KY.
ABOUT THE SHOW: This is a carefully juried, reasonably priced, two-day indoor event open to all fine artists and craftsmen.
SHOW DATES & TIMES:
Sat, November 24 ~ 10 am - 5 pm
Sun, November 25 ~ 10 am - 5 pm
Notification: September 13, 2013
Payment Due: September 30, 2013
SHOW FEES: All spaces indoors.
Application Fee (non-refundable) ~ $25.00
10 x 10 Single ~ $250.00
15 x 10 One and a half ~ $375.00
20 x 10 Double ~ $500.00
Corner ~ $50.00
Late Fee ~ $50.00
SHOW STANDARDS: All items offered for sale must be the original work of the exhibitor. The work exhibited and booth design must be consistent with the quality and style of work represented in the submitted images.
JURY PROCESS: We have an ongoing jury process with a monthly review of applications. Each category is juried individually. Accepted exhibitors will be notified of acceptance within 60 days from receipt of application. A wait list is kept by category.
SET-UP: Friday, November 22 ~ noon - 7 pm.
BREAKDOWN: Breakdown begins at 5:01 pm, Sunday. All exhibits must be removed from the building by 9:00 pm. Exhibitors must remain set-up for the duration of the show.
ELECTRICITY: Electricity is available and must be contracted directly with the Lexington Center. Forms are available on our website. Holiday Art Shows
BOOTH DISPLAY: Each booth will have an 8' high pipe and drape back curtain and 3' high side curtains. Booth displays are to be professional, neat and attractive. Displays over 3’ high on sides must be covered so as not to interfere with the aesthetics of neighboring booths. Tables must be covered to the floor. EZ-Up type canopy frames are not allowed. Exhibitors must remove all trash from their booth at breakdown. Booths must be left clean and in the same manner as found at set-up.
IMAGES: Applicants must submit three digital images representative of current work and one of the display that will be used at the show.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. All items for sale must be the original work of the exhibitor. No buy/sell, imports, kits, or commercial products. NOTE: Management reserves the right to remove any exhibit/exhibitor without refund and without recourse.
2. Items exhibited and offered for sale must be consistent with submitted images. You will be asked to remove any items in your booth NOT approved during the application process.
3. Exhibitors may not sublet or share booth space.
4. An accepted application is a commitment to show. Cancellations must be in writing and submitted to our office 45 days prior to the show. A refund/credit will be considered on a case by case basis and only if contracted space can be reassigned to another invited exhibitor. No credits/refunds within 45 days of show. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund/credit issued.
5. $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
6. Extension cords must be heavy duty three-pronged type and taped securely to the floor.
7. Exhibits/exhibitors must not extend beyond allotted space. No browse bins, chairs, or other items may extend into the aisle.
8. Exhibitors may not advertise “sale” items or discounted work. No hand written signs.
9. No open flames.
10. Submitted images may be used for publicity purposes. Receipt of images grants permission.
11. Security will be provided, however, Holiday Art Shows shall not be liable or responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged.
12. All Exhibitors selling consumable products (prepared foods, soap, any product consumed in or on the body) must have valid commercial general liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars). A certificate of insurance must be provided within 30 days of acceptance listing Holiday Art Shows, Inc. as named insured.
13. Application fee is required to process applications and is, therefore, non-refundable.
14. Holiday Art Shows reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
Lynn Wettach, Show Director
~ email: email@example.com
~ phone: (904) 794 0084
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT