ACAC-Craft and Fine Art Festival at the Nassau County Museum of Art - 20th Annual 2017 Agreement
Contract for any and all 2017 events at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
and/or the Nassau County Museum of Art
1. I agree not to hold Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts or the Nassau County Museum of Art, Nassau County, the City of New York, The New York City Department of Parks or the Nassau County Department of Parks or the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship, or any of their members, officers, sponsors or their patrons, or the property owners, managers and representatives on whose property I am privileged to exhibit my work, responsible for personal injuries or property damage, and I agree not to be party to any legal action against them.
2. All exhibitor personnel, merchandise, fixtures, etc., on the premises are my own sole responsibility and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, the Nassau County Museum of Art, the City of New York, the New York City Department of Parks and the Nassau County Parks Department, Nassau County, the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship or any of their members, officers, or their patrons, sponsors, managers and representatives or property owners upon whose property I am exhibiting my work from all liability stemming from their presence or their acts.
3. I will cause no damage to the Lincoln Center property or that of the Nassau County Museum of Art in any way especially through negligent decorating; and I agree to reimburse the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship in full for all expenses incurred in repairing such damage if it occurs. In addition I will not paint my booth on Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts property or property of the Nassau County Museum of Art.
4. I agree to abide by all applicable state, federal and local laws and any rules and requests that the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship may make from time to time for the safety and operation of this event.
5. I will leave my booth clean and free of refuse at the end of the weekend.
6. My exhibit will consist ONLY OF MY ORIGINAL HAND-CRAFTED WORK along with a demonstration of my craft if I so wish. I understand that exhibitors that display items that are not indicative of the kind or quality of items represented in the slides that accompany my application will be expected to desist from displaying these items upon demand.
7. I understand that I must leave the Festival immediately upon demand by the promoter or his staff if I have been found to be selling or displaying items not of my own design or items manufactured in mass and/or imported. Under these circumstances, booth fees will not be returned.
8. I agree to pay the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship 6% of my total gross sales including commissions and orders taken at the American Crafts Festival, the Autumn Crafts Festival and the Crafts and Fine Art Festival. I understand that this 6% commission will be collected at the end of each day of each Crafts Festival at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and the Nassau County Museum of Art.
9. I understand that the space assigned to me is non-transferable and that if for any reason whatsoever consent to exhibit is denied, the liability of the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship shall be limited to the return of my booth fees at the sole discretion of the American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship. I am fully aware that my permit may be revoked for infraction of the foregoing regulations and that if the show is cancelled due to weather, calamity, acts of God or war, I will receive no reimbursement or compensation.
10. I agree that upon sale of merchandise I will give a receipt upon request and will refund full purchase if a customer is unsatisfied with the quality of workmanship or if defects in materials or craftsmanship are found to exist.
11. I agree to pay Sales Tax on all sales direct to Government Authorities.
12. American Concern Artistry and Craftsmanship may use any photographs and information submitted by me for publicity purposes.
13. All booths must be weighted at all four corners using at least 40 pounds per corner. I understand that an unweighted or inadequately weighted booth will not be permitted.