American Artisan Festival 2018 Agreement
1. Artwork must be original, designed and produced by, or under the direct supervision of the exhibiting artist.
2. No commercial reproductions, or embellished commercial products are allowed. Work done by a production studio is not acceptable. All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
3. If you produce work in editions, you must disclose edition numbers.
4. Artists may only show work in categories and body of work selected by the Jury. All work exhibited must be of the quality, category and body of work of that shown in the images juried.
5. Artists must be present with their work for the entire three days of the fair. All artists must check in at Fair Registration upon arrival.
6. All work must be for sale.
Exhibitors display all works at their own risk. The American Artisan Festival is not responsible for damage, theft or loss of an exhibitor‘s property, or personal injury resulting from participation in the Art Fairs.