The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™ 2019 - 60th Annual Agreement
I hereby submit an application to become an exhibitor in the 2019 Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™.
- Submission of my ZAPP application confirms my commitment to abide by the Festival rules and regulations as established by the Festival Committee and the City of Winter Park.
- By submitting an application, I, and my co-artist (collaborator), if applicable, hereby and forever discharge The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™, Winter Park Art Festival, Inc., Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Foundation, Inc. and the City of Winter Park, Florida, of and from all manner of actions, suits, and damages, claims and demands, whatsoever in law or equity, from any loss and damage to the undersigned’s property while in the possession, supervision or auspices of The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™, Winter Part Art Festival, Inc., Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Foundation, Inc., the City of Winter Park, their agents, representatives or employees.
I warrant that:
- The artworks submitted for jurying and the artworks to be displayed in my booth are all original work that are both designed and executed by my own hands since August 1, 2014. If produced with a collaborator, the work is made solely by my collaborator and me with our own hands.There is no production studio associated with any of the work to be sold in my booth.The work in my booth is not purchased from an outside source for resale at The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™.
- There are no reproductions or enhanced/embellished reproductions in my booth.If selected to exhibit at The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™, I authorize use of the images submitted with my application or duplicates thereof for Festival publicity or documentation.
- I agree to grant a license to The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™ to reproduce electronically, in limited resolution, my original artwork for a period of up to thirty (30) months beginning Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
- I understand by submitting an application, I retain full copyright of my original artwork. My images shall not be redistributed except as anticipated on the website and in the Festival programs and other Festival related media, without my express written permission.
- A confirmed application in ZAPP and full payment of the exhibitor fee is a commitment to show in my selected category (categories) and to abide by the Festival rules.
- No refund of exhibitor fee will be made for cancellation after Monday, December 31, 2018, Midnight, EST. Exhibitor fee refund is subject to an administrative fee of $20.00.
- The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival™ reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.# # #