Sacramento Arts Festival 2019 - 22nd Annual Agreement
2019 FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Exhibitor agrees to occupy exhibit space as assigned, and to be open and staffed during all regular festival hours. The Exhibitor also agrees not to sublet or apportion to anyone else said space or to employ sales agents in lieu of himself or herself at the festivals.
2. Exhibitor agrees that if accepted by Producer, American Art Festivals, Inc., into the 2019 Sacramento Arts Festival that Producer is under no obligation to rent space to Exhibitor in future shows or future years.
3. Insurance, if desired by Exhibitor, must be obtained by him or her at their own expense. The Producer, Cal Expo, and our Service Contractor (decorator and electrician) assume no risk; and by the acceptance of this agreement, the Exhibitor expressly releases the Producer, Cal Expo and our Service Contractor of and from any and all liability for any damage, injury, theft, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from the rental and occupation of said space by the Exhibitor.
4. The Producer will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to produce the Festival due to reasons of the enclosure in which the festival is to be produced being, before, or during the festival, destroyed by fire or other calamity, or by any act of God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any other cause beyond the Producer’s control.
5. The Producer may rent or license space for any exhibit of interest to the general public or of educational value. All exhibits must be designed, constructed and operated in good taste and in accordance with the best interest of the festival, which Producer in its sole discretion shall have the right to decide. All sales, publicity and promotion activities conducted by the Exhibitor must be confined to his or her space. Carnival tactics and the use of a public address system are forbidden.
6. AT THE 2019 FESTIVAL: (1) ALL ARTICLES FOR SALE MUST BE MADE BY THE EXHIBITOR. (2) NO SALES REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS ARE ALLOWED. (3) NO ITEMS BOUGHT OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM A NON-EXHIBITOR ARE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD BY EXHIBITOR, IN OTHER WORDS NO IMPORTS OR “BUY & SELL” ITEMS ARE ALLOWED.
7. Exhibitor is required to have a California Seller Permit and to inform Producer of the permit number IN ADVANCE of the festival.
8. Cancellations: If Exhibitor must cancel his or her space(s) at the festival, it is Exhibitor’s responsibility to notify the Producer immediately. There is a 50% of exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation prior to August 1, 2019, and a 100% exhibit fee (booth rental fee) charge for cancellation on or after August 1, 2019.