Art Festival at Brookgreen Gardens 2019 Agreement
Brookgreen Gardens is a 501(3)(c) non-profit corporation formed under the laws of the state of South Carolina. This Letter of Agreement between Brookgreen Gardens (hereinafter called BROOKGREEN) and you (hereinafter called VENDOR) confirms the terms and conditions of VENDOR'S onsite sales for the Art Festival at Brookgreen Gardens to be held at BROOKGREEN on Saturday, June 1 and Sunday, June 2, 2019.
- The undersigned applicant (VENDOR) will be on BROOKGREEN property on the dates and times indicated and for the event indicated.
- The Application Fee of $30 is non-refundable and is due by each artist by midnight EST February 25, 2019.
- Juried Artist Exhibit Fee is $195 for one Premium space or $150 for one Pavilion Lawn space and is non-refundable.
- I hereby certify that the work I will display and sell at the Art Festival at Brookgreen Gardens will represent my own work. BROOKGREEN reserves the right to request removal of work that is inconsistent with submitted images.
- I agree to allow images of my work and likeness to be used in event-related publicity and/or materials.
- Each artist is responsible for processing all of their cash and credit card sales.
- By applying to the Art Festival at Brookgreen Gardens, I assume all responsibility as to the safeguarding of my products and my display at the Art Festival at Brookgreen Gardens on May June 1-3, 2018. It is exhibitors' responsibility to insure their property. BROOKGREEN has the right to close the Art Festival at Brookgreen Gardens if any unforeseen circumstances occur that would affect the safety of event attendees or Vendors. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED SHOWS. BROOKGREEN will not be responsible for damages to artwork due to weather or events outside of human control. I agree to bear all risk and to hold harmless BROOKGREEN, volunteers, and employess for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from my participation in this event, regardless of cause.