Maple and Main Art Fair 2019 Agreement
Rules and General Information:
1. All artists and craftsman must be 18 years of age or older by the opening date of the Fair.
2. All art work in booth must be for sale and handcrafted by the artist juried into the fair. Only one media per artist, per booth – no booth sharing with other artists.
3. Exhibiting artist must be present during posted fair hours.
4. All prints must be signed and numbered in limited editions.
5. All exhibitors must provide their own display, chairs, tables and whie tent with proper weights for inclement weather.
6. Vehicles are allowed to drive near the booth location, but all vehicles must be unloaded and then moved before set-up. Please do not start to set-up any booth or art until your vehicle has been moved.
7. No staking or drilling permitted. Booths must be prepared for the possibility of gusty winds with pole weights recommended.
8. No generators allowed. Electrical service is not available.
9. Booth must remain open during posted fair hours. Hired sales people are prohibited.
10. No Buy-Sell items allowed in booth. No kits or mass produced items of any kind.
11. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying all applicable Sales Tax (please confirm the current state tax for OH before the fair).
12. Exhibitors agree to allow Maple and Main Arts Festival to use photos for promotional purposes.
13. Maple and Main Art Fair committee reserves the right to remove any exhibitors or items not in compliance with guidelines. In this event the exhibitor forfeits any rights to refund.
14. Artists must pay the jury fee online, and if selected booth payment with check by due date is required to secure booth space.
I agree that by submitting online for jurying to Maple and Main, I have read all the rules governing the Maple and Main Art & Music Festival and agree to abide by them. I do hereby release and hold harmless Sylvania Community Arts Commission, City of Sylvania and the Maple and Main Art & Music Festival, including any members of the SCAC committee and volunteers, from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages or claims whatsoever for damage to property, theft, loss, personal injury or death that may occur during the Maple and Main Art & Music Festival or at any time applicant’s property or person is located at the fair site. My online application serves as my acceptance of all rules and agreements stated in the above online application.