Joplin Arts Fest 2019 Agreement
Application Agreement—By submitting an application, the artist agrees to each of the following:
- The submitting artist is directly involved with each piece of work that is to be exhibited.
- Past acceptance is not a guarantee of acceptance to future shows. The decision of the jurors is final.
- The Joplin Arts Fest does not carry insurance to cover theft, loss, or damage to your work, or personal injury to you or your helpers. You are advised to obtain your own insurance.
- The artist agrees and releases Joplin Arts Fest, and any of its committee members, and any organization or group involved with the festival from any damage to personal property or personal injury which you or your helpers may sustain while participating, setting up or taking down your booth.
- The artist agrees to the use of images of your artwork by the Joplin Arts Fest for promotional purposes and for display on the website, Facebook page or any other medium used to advertise or promote the festival.
- The artist agrees to abide by the rules, policies and guidelines of the festival and understand that failure to follow these regulations, local ordinances, and reasonable standards of decency and fair play may result in the removal of the artist from the festival.