Lubeznik Arts Festival 2019 Agreement
Come now The Jack & Shirley Lubeznik Center for the Arts, Inc., (“The Lubeznik Center For The Arts, Inc.”) or (“LCA”) and Applicant (“Exhibitor”) and agree as follows:
1. LCA is the sponsor of the Lubeznik Art Festival, an exhibition of work created by artists. The Exhibitor has been invited to exhibit and sell artwork at the Lubeznik Art Festival held on the grounds of Lubeznik Center for the Arts at 101 W. 2nd St., Michigan City, Indiana.
2. The Exhibitor must be an accepted exhibitor who has been approved by LCA to exhibit and sell the Exhibitor’s work at the 2017 Lubeznik Art Festival held August 17, 2019 to August 18, 2019.
3. A non-refundable application fee of $35 is required. All applications must be received by March 29, 2019 for consideration.
4. If selected, the Exhibitor shall pay LCA the appropriate fee, as set out in the Exhibition Rules, for the right to exhibit and for exhibition space. This fee shall be tendered to LCA in accordance with this signed Legal Agreement. Refunds shall be made only pursuant to the Exhibition Rules.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all Exhibition Rules, as they appear in this agreement and as they may be amended or changed by LCA at its sole discretion.
6. The agreement between LCA and Exhibitor includes the policies and information listed in:
7. By applying/signing electronically, the Exhibitor acknowledges that: I have read and understand the rules and procedures for LAF; I agree to abide by my legal agreement with LCA and I understand that failure to follow the listed rules and regulations may result in my expulsion from the 2019 LAF/or future fairs organized by LCA; I understand that I will be held liable for any damages I inflict on festival grounds.