Asheville Fine Art Show - October 26 & 27, 2019 presented by Hot Works (Patty Narozny) Agreement
By signing below, I expressly represent and agree to the following:
• I am directly involved in creating all artwork in my booth. I agree to show a government issued picture ID at check-in.
• I authorize Hot Works to use my images for promotional purposes only, for past or future events, and with no compensation.
• Cancellations 60 days prior to the event will receive a full refund; cancellations between 30 and 59 days prior to the event will have fees applied to the next scheduled show. No refunds within 30 days of event, except for immediate family illness and/or death with proof of cause. Our decision whether or not to refund is final.
• Upon acceptance to the Invitation to Participate, I agree to remain open during all open event hours. I understand that early departure is not permitted.
• There are no rain dates and no refunds for show cancellation due to rain, floods, tornados, hurricanes, acts of God, acts of government, act of other official authority, or for any other reason.
• No insurance is provided by Hot Works to cover damage to my artwork, my display or to myself. I am responsible to obtain my own proper insurance and protection of work and structures. I will be held liable for any damage made by my tent, booth, or structures. Liability and casualty insurance is available for many artists and crafters. Please provide Hot Works with a Proof of Coverage certificate at least one week prior to the show’s opening. These requirements are intended to protect you and Hot Works.
• False presentation is not permitted. There is no misrepresenting of yourself and/or your art work. The promoter is allowed to hold you liable by penalty of law.
• Emergency aisles must be left open and clear of any obstructions and structures at the end of the day and until the opening for business the next morning. This includes, but is not limited to, awnings and awning hardware, display panels, artwork, or any other part of an artist’s structure and/or booth that extends beyond the assigned space and into common areas, either on the ground or above ground. An exception is storage behind the artist’s booth. It is strongly recommended that all work inside the booth be properly secured for the night, if not removed.
• Hot Works is not responsible for any damage to my booth or property that extends beyond the confines of artist’s space, nor is Hot Works responsible for any damage at all, in or out of the confines of my assigned space, as a result of inclement weather, act of God, or any other cause that is beyond our control, including an emergency vehicle that may have to be driven down an aisle. I am accountable for damage to neighboring artists’ booths as a result of my unsecured or improperly weighted booth, or as a result of my booth not designed to withstand reasonable variations of weather and weather conditions. Aisles and common areas must be left free of equipment and extrusions, both on ground and above ground, during all non-open hours.
• It is not Hot Works responsibility to sell the artist’s work. Hot Works is not responsible if the artist does not earn a profit or sell his/her work.
• I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Hot Works, LLC, White Lake/Milford, MI; Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc., White Lake/Milford, MI; City of Asheville and City of Asheville Parks and Recreation, Asheville, NC; and their agents and employees for damage from any cause.
• By applying to the show, I accept the rules listed in this application, as well as additional rules of the event. Acceptance to the show is an invitation to show, which can be withdrawn by us at any time, for any reason, without recourse on the part of the artist.
Hot Works, LLC/Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc.
PO Box 79, Milford, MI 48381-0079 or PO Box 1425, Sarasota, FL 34230
Telephone 248-684-2613 or 941-755-3088 or cell 248-762-2462
Email: email@example.com ~ web: www.hotworks.org