Babcock Ranch Art Show 2020 Agreement
I - for myself, my employees, agents, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns agree as follows:
1. I am submitting an application to be an exhibitor with the Babcock Ranch Art Show and agree that acceptance of my application commits me to participate in the 2020 art show. I have read all the Rules and agree to abide by them and any other rules as may be established. I certify that all submitted and exhibited work is original (or reproduced as defined in the Rules) and produced solely by myself and acknowledge that ArtFest Fort Myers/Babcock Ranch Art Show, Inc. reserves the right to make final interpretations of all the Rules.
2. I understand that there are no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather or other acts of God.
3. Hereby waive and release any and all claims for damages, death, personal injury or loss of property against ArtFest Fort Myers, Inc., Babcock Ranch Real Estate, LLC, Babcock Property Holdings, L.L.C., Babcock Ranch Town Operations, LLC, Babcock Ranch Community Independent Special District, Babcock Ranch Residential Association, Inc., and/ or Babcock Ranch Commercial Association, Inc., or their respective officers, directors, members, employees, associates, sub- contractors, sponsors, agents and affiliates, including, without limitation, Kitson-Evergreen LLC and KE Babcock Holdings, LLC (collectively, “Babcock”), its officers, directors, employees, related companies, agents or representatives, which may arise from my presence at the property known as Babcock Ranch, owned by Babcock and located in Charlotte and Lee Counties, Florida (“Property”), even if caused in part by the negligence or negligent actions or omissions or other fault of the parties or persons I am releasing, or by the dangerous or defective condition of any property or equipment owned, maintained or controlled by them.
4. I enter Babcock Ranch at my own risk, and all of the activities that I take part in on Babcock Ranch as part of the Event are done at my own risk. I attest that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for the activities that I will take part in on Babcock Ranch.
5. I fully understand I am forever giving up in advance any right to sue or make claims against the parties I am releasing if I suffer injuries and damages, even though I do not know the extent of those injuries and damages, and I am voluntarily assuming the risk of such injuries and damages.
6. I will assume my own medical and emergency expenses in the event of an accident or other incapacity or injury resulting from or occurring related to my attendance at, participation in or observation of activities at Babcock Ranch.
7. In consideration of the Babcock Ranch Art Shows' acceptance of my application, I agree to allow them use of attached images, promotional materials and photographs taken during the Art Show for purpose of promoting the Art Show this year and in future years. As an event participant, I grant permission to the Released Parties to photograph me and use reproductions of my physical likeness and/or my work for advertising, publicity, commercial or business purposes including but not limited to being in the form of newspaper ads, fliers billboards, social media and/or digital advertising on www.babcockranch.com. This release is perpetual in nature.
8. I understand that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and agree that if any portion of this Release is invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect.
I have read and understand everything written above and I voluntarily sign this Waiver.