Hot Works Palm Beach Fine Art Show Feb 22 & 23 2020 Agreement
HotWorks.org Palm Beach Fine Art Show™
February 22 & 23, 2020
At Palm Beach Outlets
1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL
By Applying Via Zapplication, I agree to the following:
• I am directly involved in creating all artwork in my booth. I agree to show a government issued picture ID at Artist Check-In.
• I authorize Hot Works to use my images for promotional purposes only, for past or future events, and with no compensation.
• I understand cancellations 60 days prior to the event will receive a full refund; cancellations between 30 and 59 days prior to the event will have fees applied to the next scheduled show. No refunds within 30 days of event, except for immediate family illness and/or death with proof of cause. Hot Works decision whether or not to refund is final.
• Upon my acceptance to the invitation to participate, I agree to remain open during all open event hours. I understand that late arrival or early departure is not permitted.
• I understand there are no rain dates and no refunds for show cancellation due to rain, floods, tornados, hurricanes, acts of God, acts of government, act of other official authority, or for any other reason.
• I understand that no insurance is provided to cover damage to my artwork, my display or to myself. I am responsible to obtain my own proper insurance and protection of work and structures. I will be held liable for any damage made by my tent or structures. Liability and casualty insurance is available for many artists and crafters. Please provide Hot Works with a Proof of Coverage certificate at least one week prior to the show’s opening. These requirements are intended to protect you and us.
• I understand that false presentation is not permitted. I agree there is no misrepresenting of myself and/or my art work. I understand that, if applicable, Hot Works is allowed to hold me liable by penalty of law.
• I agree that emergency aisles must be left open and clear of any obstructions and structures at the end of the day and until the opening for business the next morning. This includes, but is not limited to, awnings and awning hardware, display panels, artwork, or any other part of my structure and/or booth that extends beyond the assigned 10’x10’ space and into common areas, either on the ground or above ground. An exception is storage behind artist’s booths. It is strongly recommended that all work inside the booth be properly secured for the night.
• I understand that Hot Works is not responsible for any damage to my booth or property that extends beyond the 10’x10’ confines of artist’s space, nor is Hot Works responsible for any damage at all, in or out of the confines of my assigned 10’x10’ space, as a result of inclement weather, act of God, or any other cause that is beyond Hot Works control, including an emergency vehicle that may have to be driven down an aisle. I am accountable for damage to neighboring artists’ booths as a result of my unsecured or improperly weighted booth, or as a result of my booth not designed to withstand reasonable variations of weather and weather conditions. Aisles and common areas must be left free of equipment and extrusions, both on ground and above ground, during all non-open hours.
• I understand it is not Hot Works responsibility to sell the artist’s work; I understand Hot Works is not responsible if I earn a profit and/or sell my work.
• Acceptance to the show is an invitation to show, which I understand can be withdrawn by Hot Works at any time, for any reason, without recourse on the part of the artist.
• I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Hot Works, LLC, White Lake/Milford, MI; Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc., White Lake/Milford, MI; Palm Beach Outlets/NE Development, West Palm Beach, FL; City of West Palm Beach, FL; County of Palm Beach; and their agents and employees for damage from any cause.
• By applying to the show, I accept the rules listed in this application, as well as additional rules of the event. By agreeing to
the rules, if there is any discretion, I understand that I can be removed from the show.
Hot Works, LLC Fine Art & Fine Craft Shows
PO Box 79, Milford, MI 48381-0079
PO Box 1425, Sarasota, FL 34230
Telephone 248-684-2613 or 941-755-3088