Fine Arts Festival of Manatee County 2020 Agreement
For and in consideration of permission to participate in the Fine Arts Festival of Manatee County Presented by ArtCenter Manatee, the undersigned hereby releases ArtCenter Manatee and all persons organizing the event from all liability, damages for loss or damage to artwork or display material. The undersigned also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ArtCenter Manatee from all claims, losses and damages resulting from actions of the undersigned. ArtCenter Manatee reserves the right to remove any exhibitor or participant who does not comply with the Art Show rules or whose display is not in good taste or is inconsistent with images submitted.
Fine Arts Festival Of Manatee County Rules:
1. Artists must be present both days of the festival. No commercial dealers or agents are permitted to represent the artist. The festival reserves the right to close down or remove any booth in which the artist is not present.
2. All work must be the artist's original work, no representations, and all artwork must be available for sale.
3. Reproductions must be signed and numbered. This notice must appear on the front of each item. All reproductions must be displayed in browse bins and placed to the back of your booth.
4. The work of one exhibitor may be displayed in each assigned space. Booth sharing is not permitted with the exception of collaborating teams. Collaborations must be artistic rather than business. A team producing a single product may qualify as a single exhibitor; however, teams may consist of no more than two persons, both names must be on the application, and both persons named must be present. Only works produced by the team may be shown. BOTH artists must sign all forms.
5. Artists may enter more than one category for jurying; however, an artist may not jury in two categories using images of the same work. SEPERATE application forms, jury payment and images must be submitted for EACH category entered. Artists may apply for more than one category with separate applications.
6. All categories shall be reviewed, juried and screened prior to your acceptance. Any media NOT approved during the application process that appears in your booth at an event will be removed and may result in your removal from the event.
7. All applications require 4 images of current work plus 1 image of your booth display set-up. We will not process your application without an image of your outdoor booth display with a white 10 x 10 tent included in the image. INDOOR displays with not be accepted.
8. Displays must be professional and aesthetically pleasing. All tents MUST be white. Handwritten signs and sale signs are strictly prohibited. Ribbons won from other shows may NOT be displayed. The goal is to make your tent look like a "Mini" art gallery.
9. TENTS- Exhibitors are responsible for making their tents sturdy against wind and rain, etc. Staking into the ground/pavement will NOT be permitted. ArtCenter Manatee is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property. Dollies are required for set-up and breakdown.
10. Exhibitors will leave their exhibit space clean and free from trash after packing up at breakdown. If your space is not clean after an event this could result in expulsion from future shows.
11. A non-refundable application fee of $40.00 is required. 2019 Award Winners are exempt from Jury Fee.
12. All cancellations must be in writing a minimum of 30 days prior to event date and sent to ArtCenter Manatee 209 9th St W, Bradenton, FL 34205 Attn: Christina Sutor. Any refunds will be on a case by case basis.
13. An accepted application is a commitment to display your work during ALL scheduled hours of the show. If you are not present at any part of the show, this could result in expulsion from future events.
14. I understand that ArtCenter Manatee reserves the right to cancel the show due to inclement weather or other acts of nature and no refunds will be available.