Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival 2020 Agreement
I hereby submit an application to become an exhibitor in The 2020 Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival.
- Submission of my ZAPP application confirms my commitment to abide by the Festival rules and regulations as established by the Festival Committee and the City of Fairhope.
- By submitting an application, I, and my co-artist (collaborator), if applicable, hereby and forever discharge Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival, Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation, and the City of Fairhope, Alabama, of and from all manner of actions, suits, and damages, claims and demands, whatsoever in law or equity, from any loss and damage to the undersigned’s property while in the possession, supervision or auspices of the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival, Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Foundation, the City of Fairhope, their agents, representatives or employees.
- I warrant that:
- The artworks submitted for jurying and the artworks to be displayed in my booth are all original work that are both designed and executed by my own hands since August 1, 2019. If produced with a collaborator, the work is made solely by my collaborator and me with our own hands.
- There is no production studio associated with any of the work to be sold in my booth.
- The work in my booth is not purchased from an outside source for resale at the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival.
- There are no reproductions or enhanced/embellished reproductions in my booth.
If selected to exhibit at the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival, I authorize use of the images submitted with my application or duplicates thereof for Festival publicity or documentation.
- I agree to grant a license to the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival to reproduce electronically, in limited resolution, my original artwork for a period of up to thirty (30) months beginning January 1, 2020.
- I understand by submitting an application, I retain full copyright of my original artwork. My images shall not be redistributed except as anticipated on the website and in the Festival programs and other Festival related media, without my express written permission.
- A confirmed application in ZAPP and full payment of the exhibitor fee is a commitment to show in my selected category (categories) and to abide by the Festival rules.
- No refund of exhibitor fee will be made for cancellation after Sunday, January 12, 2020 Midnight, CST. Exhibitor fee refund is subject to an administrative fee of $20.00.
- The Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.