BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Stone Arch Bridge Festival 2013
Show Dates: 6/15/13 - 6/16/13
Application Deadline: 4/4/13
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
The Stone Arch Bridge Festival is a free, art festival on Father’s Day weekend, June 15 -16 that will continue in the tradition of the Stone Arch Festival of the Arts to bring people to the Minneapolis riverfront. The event will feature over 250 visual artists and over 40 musical performances.
For 17 years the Minneapolis riverfront hosted the beloved Stone Arch Festival of the Arts.
Important Artist Information
- Located along the Mississippi River within walking distance to the heart of
- Father’s Day Weekend, June 15 and 16
- 250+ Artist booths 12 Categories
- More than $150,000 in media in Twin Cities area - print, tv and radio.
- Convenient parking for artist
- Drive-up/Day before show set-up
- Overnight security
Application deadline is April 2nd.
10’ X 10’ on Main Street $375
10' x 10' corner on Main Street $425
10’ X 10’ in Mill Row $325
10' x 10' corner in Mill Row $375
10’ X 10’ in Fr. Hennepin Park $275
10' x 10' corner in Fr. Hennepin Park $325
10 x 10 on Water Power Park $200
Following cancellation fees will apply
$50 fee until April 25
No refunds after April 30
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT