BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
70 Craftswomen and a few good men | Princeton, NJ
The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village
Princeton, New Jersey (Northeast)
Show Dates: 9/23/16 - 9/25/16
Application Deadline: 8/30/16 Midnight EST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $35.00
70 Craftswomen + a few good men
To Benefit the Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia "CHOP"
The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, Princeton, NJ | September 23-25, 2016
100 Craftswomen and a few good men is a contemporary art experience showcasing women artists & designers with up to 20 booths available for male artists.
To Benefit CHOP
The Childrens Hospital of Philidelphia (CHOP) is the nations first hospital devoted exclusivley to the care of children.There is a local branch 10 minutes from the hotel on Route 1. Today, families facing complex conditions come to CHOP from all over the world, the care and innovation has earned them a spot at No.2 in the nation in the U.S. World Report's Honor Roll of the Best Childrens Hospitals.
APPLICATIONS STILL BE CONSIDERED For more information: http://www.70craftswomen.com/
Thursday September 22: Move- In 6pm-close
Friday September 23: Set up 6am-11am
Friday September 23: 11am-8pm
Saturday September 24: 10am-7pm *(After Party for All)
Sunday September 25: 10am-5pm
Selection CriteriaWho May Exhibit?
All work must be hand made in the USA or Canada by the exhibiting artist. A limited number of fine artists will be also accepted.
Ceramics • Fiber-Decorative • Fiber-Wearable • Photography • Mixed Media
Glass • Jewelry • Leather • Basketry • Wood • Painting • Sculpture
The Selection Process
Richard & Joanna Rothbard, the show's producers and the owners of An American Craftsman Galleries, will be selecting artists based on originality of design, technical expertise, overall aesthetics, and presentation. All categories of fine craft & fine art will be considered and in balance so that a cross section of all media will be represented.
WE MUST COMMIT TO A MINIMUM OF 80 ROOMS IN ORDER TO HOLD THE SHOW.
Applications that include accommodations will be accepted first.
After we meet our quota, we will accept artists for the remaining booths.
Room Rate is $119 + 15% tax =$137 per night
Three nights required: Check in Thursday, Check out Sunday.
You may also stay and check out Monday morning.
Single Room, Double Room, King Size, and Queen.
• $35 Application Fee. Please note: application fees are non-refundable.
Fees & Deposits
• Deposit: $150. This deposit is taken only from ACCEPTED ARTISTS. Please note: deposit fees are non-refundable.*
Cancellation of Exhibit Space
All cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be given within 90 days of the show (June 25, 2016). A 50% refund will be given prior to that date. Call the AAM office to confirm if you have not received a cancellation confirmation via email within two (2) business days from your initial email request.
Standards & Rules
• All work must be original in concept and must have been created by the accepted applicant.
• All work must be made in the USA or Canada.
• All media of fine craft and 2D Fine Art (painting, prints & photography) are accepted.
• Participants must exhibit the type and quality of work shown in their slides. Not acceptable are items embellished or made from commercially available kits, plans, or patterns; imports; factory-made or assembled items.
• Booth sharing is not allowed unless approved by American Art Marketing.
• All booths must be enclosed on three sides (except corners) with a minimum height of 6ft.
• Any willful violation or misrepresentation regarding the work as defined in our rules will result in forfeiture of space.
Please Note: ALL Notifications, Correspondence, Booth Fee Invoices and Payments, etc. are processed through American Art Marketing's website, not through ZAPP. Jury notification will be emailed within 3 weeks of the application deadline. Add email@example.com to your email contacts to ensure receipt of important communications.
American Art Marketing
PO Box 480, Slate Hill, NY 10973
p: 845.355.2400 f: 845.355.2444
Full Show Information can be found at:
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|