BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Stagecoach Village Fine Art & Wine Festival 2016 - 8th Annual
7100 E. Cave Creek Rd.
Cave Creek, Arizona (West)
Event Dates: 10/28/16 - 10/30/16
Application Deadline: 10/20/16 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $25.00
8th Annual Stagecoach Village Fine Art & Wine Festival ~ Cave Creek, AZ. - Stagecoach Village is a popular destination for Arts & Entertainment. Located in the heart of the affluent communities surrounding Carefree and Cave Creek, just minutes from North Scottsdale. Featuring over 100 jury selected Fine Artists exhibiting wide variety of media and subject matter, Wine Tasting and Craft Beer, Gourmet Eateries, and live musical Entertainment. A Free Event with Easy Parking.
The Stagecoach Village Fine Art & Wine Festival kicks off Arizona's Festival season in grand style. Located in the heart of Cave Creek and just minutes from Carefree and North Scottsdale, Stagecoach Village offers a unique open air plaza experience with panoramic views of the cactus studded foothills and plenty of paved parking. The Festivals' main attraction is the more than 100 jury selected fine artists exhibiting a wide variety of original works, including paintings, sculptures, bronze, stone, metal, glass, photography, ceramics, scratchboard, handcrafted furniture, exquisite fine jewelry, and more. Event highlights include Wine tasting, Craft Beer, Gourmet Eateries, and outstanding musical entertainment.
Vermillion Promotions provides a consistent strategic and comprehensive advertising campaign designed to reach a broader audience of visitors, collectors and art enthusiasts from across the Country. Our strong industry partnerships allow us to maximize exposure through a variety of media that includes online and broadcast outlets, newspapers, art publications, social media, direct mail, NPR, and through public relations.
Note: In order to maintain the highest standards the jurors select exhibitors who best reflect creativity, quality, and originality. Selection is based soley on the submitted images representing the artists current work. Therefore, high quality, professionally photographed images are recommended. Artists that are accepted into the show may only display work reflected in images submitted for jurying. A wait list will be selected from the jury scores in each category and positions offered as they become available, up to and including the day of the festival.
* Applicant's work must be of original design and personal execution.* All categories must be juried prior to acceptance.
* Collaborating artists may apply to participate, but only joint work may be shown and sold.
* One image of booth display and three images of current work are required for jury process. Entries will not be considered without a booth image. The booth image is used to judge appearance, professionalism and creativity and will assist in the determination of placement in the most advantageous location.
* Images may be selected and used by the Vermillion Promotions for marketing and publicity.
* There will be a $25.00 fee for all bank returned checks and cancellations.
* Artists must provide a valid Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax number and a City of Cave Creek business license after acceptance.
* Artists must provide white fire retardant canopies and professional displays. Canopies must be clean and properly weighted. Tables must be draped to the ground and pro-panels and pedestals used to display work.
* Staking into grass or pavement is not allowed.
* Exhibitors display must represent artwork submitted for jury of this event.
* All work, display and storage must stay within designated space.
* Exhibitors must be checked-in and be setup up by 9am on opening morning or exhibitor may be considered a no-show and his/her space may be given away without refund.
* Exhibitors must park in designated artist parking areas.
* Set up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Vendors/Artists are prohibited from parking inside of show area prior to check-in times. This will be strictly enforced by local law enforcement and Festival Staff.
* Failure to comply with rules may result in expulsion from the event. Vermillion Promotions reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
* Application fee is $25.00
* Marketing/Space Fee as follows:
10' x15' = $350.00
10 X 20" = $450.00
10' X 30' = $650.00
Electric = $35.00
* Set-up begins Thursday from 4:00pm to 8pm, or Friday morning from 6:00am to 9:00am. All participants must be completely set-up and ready for business by 9:30am.
* Space assignments are made based on booth images, exhibit flow and artist's requirements. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|