BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego 2016
Historic Old Town San Diego
San Diego, California (West)
Event Dates: 9/24/16 - 9/25/16
Application Deadline: 9/15/16 Midnight PST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Processing Fee ): $25.00
The Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego is a two-day event taking place in the historic Old Town San Diego. Visitors to this fabulous event can enjoy a self-guided walking tour down the quaint street of San Diego Avenue and into the Old Town San Diego State Historic Park and will experience one-of-a-kind art from remarkable local, regional, and international artists. The Art & Craft Show is a free event, open to the public. Artists can expect 15,000+ attendees to visit the Art Craft Show in Old Town San Diego. The Craft & Art Show Old Town San Diego also will offer live entertainment, children’s art area, and delicious cuisine from the local restaurants. The Craft & Art Show in Old Town San Diego is strictly a Juried Show and will only exhibit fine arts and Crafts. The majority of the work displayed must be original pieces. Prints demonstrated must be limited edition only and must represent a minority of the work displayed.
Artist Median Type(s):
Artists who would like to be considered should submit the following materials:
* A Completed Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego Participation Form
* Up to 5 including booth photographs – these will not be returned
* A list of available professional references A current biography and resume
* Other supporting materials, such as published articles, reviews and catalog
What You Do:
• Pay all booth fees.
• Provide staff at your booth to answer any questions and to speak about the art and the exhibit.
• Keep booth open (required) for the entire Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego , both days, from 10:00 a.m. to close.
What We Do:
• Distribute 5,000 cards and/or programs in the San Diego and nearby areas to promote the Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego .
• Promote the Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego through calendar listings, press releases, and media alerts.
• Promote the Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego through web sponsors, radio sponsors, TV spots, and advertisements in San Diego as well as Orange and LA Counties.
• List registered artists on the Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego website.
• Provide artists with daily pass to the Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego Hospitality Garden.
ARTIST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Artist will pay selected fees above.
* Artist will provide own booth rental set up (unless otherwise marked).
* Artist is required to keep booth open for the entire event both days from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Sunday
Sales Tax: Vendors must have a valid California Sellers Permit (State Sales Tax License). Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting any and all sales tax.
Space Allocation and Rentals: The Old Town San Diego Chamber of Commerce will assign artists to a designated area along the quaint street of San Diego Avenue into the Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. Both are located in the heart of Old Town. The Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego does not accept responsibility for artists’ work before, during, or after the event.
Refund Policy: Accepted exhibitors at the Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego may withdraw from the event 60 days prior to the event date and receive a 50% refund on their fees. If withdrawal is made within 60 days of the event date, no refunds are available as all funds are committed to the production, promotion, and marketing of the Festival. All refund requests must be made in writing. We will not process your payments until you are accepted to the event.
Art & Craft Show Old Town San Diego Fees: (Enclose the following fees as required, No Commission Due)
Processing Fees: Checks only: payable to “Old Town San Diego Chamber of Commerce.
□ $25 non refundable application processing fee
□ $45 late fee (if mailed after Septeber15, 2016)
□ $250 Early Bird Booth Registration (deadline August 1, 2016)
□ $295 10’ x 10’ space
□ $370 10’ x 15’ space
□ $445 10’ x 20’ space
□ $50 Special Location Request (SLR) fee SLRs will be placed first all others placed in order of receipt
□ $45 - 110 volts / 5 amps
□ $70 - 110 volts / 15 amps
□ $50 ea. additional 15 amps
Event Provided Booth Rental Fees:
□ $120 for a 10’ x 10’ canopy rental
□ $2 per chair rental
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|