BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Old Town Art Show - Spring | April 2017 |
Saint Augustine, Florida (South)
Show Dates: 4/8/17 - 4/9/17
Application Deadline: 1/13/17 Midnight EST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee: non refundable): $25.00
You can submit up to 10 applications for this show.
REAL ART | REAL ARTISTS
The Sixth Annual Old Town Art Show ~ Spring will be held, Palm Sunday weekend, April 8 + 9, 2017, in the Nation's Oldest City, Saint Augustine, Florida.
You are invited to apply to this carefully juried, reasonably priced, two-day event open to all artists and fine craftsmen. Produced by artists for artists; we understand your needs!
Saint Augustine, the "Nation's Oldest City", is a coastal community located in the Northeast corner of Florida. The city has received numerous accolades including: National Geographic - "Best of the World - 2013", Retirement Living - 5 Best Places to Retire, Smithsonian - 20 Best Small Towns to Visit in 2013, Fodor's Best Small Towns List. The metro population, according to the 2012 US Census, is over 200,000.
REAL ART | REAL ARTISTS
MISSION STATEMENT: "Holiday Art Shows exists to bring talented, individual artists together with people who appreciate and support their creative endeavors. The person in the booth is the visionary behind the work. When a customer makes a purchase from one of our exhibitors they are buying the highest quality art from real working artists. Holiday Art Shows never knowingly allows exhibitors with less than genuine work nor do we accept those buying and selling imported, production, or manufactured items meant to be perceived as genuine art."
ART SHOW INFO
Old Town Art Show ~ Spring
Saint Augustine, FL
Dates & Times:
Sat, April 8, 2017 ~ 10 am - 5 pm
Sun, April 9, 2017 ~ 10 am - 4 pm
Deadline: January 13, 2017
Notification: Week of January 23, 2017
Payments Due: February 15, 2017
Friday ~ noon - 7:00 pm
Saturday ~ 7 am - 9:00 am
Please check-in at the registration tent for your space assignment prior to unloading. Exhibitors may drive onto the field to unload/load at their space. All canopies must be properly weighted to avoid damage to neighboring artists. Staking is permitted and encouraged.
Application Fee (non-refundable) ~ $25.00
12 x 12 Single ~ $250.00
24 x 12 Double ~ $500.00
Corner ~ Quad set-up all booths will have a corner
Late Fee ~ $50.00 (must be included with all payments received after January 31)
Applications will continue to be accepted after the deadline until show fills. Late applicants please use Holiday Art Shows online application.
All items offered for sale must be the original work of the exhibitor. The work exhibited and booth design must be consistent with submitted images.
All applications will be juried after the deadline in the order in which they are received. Applicants will be notified of status within 15 days of deadline. A wait list is kept by category.
Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own professional white canopies. Booth displays are to be neat and attractive. Tables must be covered to the ground.
Free parking is available for exhibitors; a parking pass will be available at check in. All vehicles must be off the field by 9:15am, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
A discounted room rate is available for artists at a local hotel. Please see our website for details. www.HolidayArtShows.com
Very limited electricity is available. Please email: lynn@holidayartshows for availability and cost. Generators must have prior apporval.
Applicants must submit three digital images representative of current work and one of the display that will be used at the show.
In the interest of "going green" and reducing our use of paper products, all correspondence will be sent via email. Please include a valid email address on your application.
Lynn Wettach, Show Director
phone: (904) 794-0084
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. All items for sale must be the original work of the exhibitor. No buy/sell, imports, kits, or commercial products. NOTE: Management reserves the right to remove any exhibit/exhibitor without refund and without recourse.
2. Items exhibited and offered for sale must be consistent with submitted images. You will be asked to remove any items in your booth NOT approved during the application process.
3. Exhibitors may not sublet or share booth space.
4. An accepted application is a commitment to show. Cancellations must be in writing and submitted to our office 45 days prior to the show. A refund/credit will be considered on a case by case basis and only if contracted space can be reassigned to another invited exhibitor. No credits/refunds within 45 days of show. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund/credit issued.
5. $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
6. Exhibits/exhibitors must not extend beyond allotted space.
7. Exhibitors may not advertise “sale” items or discounted work. No hand written signs.
8. Submitted images may be used for publicity purposes. Receipt of images grants permission.
9. Security will be provided, however, Holiday Art Shows shall not be liable or responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged.
10. All Exhibitors selling consumable products (prepared foods, soap, any product consumed in or on the body) must have valid commercial general liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars). A certificate of insurance must be provided within 30 days of acceptance listing Holiday Art Shows, Inc. as named insured.
11. Application fee is required to process applications and is therefore, non-refundable.
12. Holiday Art Shows reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
Application Fee (non-refunable) - $25.00
12 x 12 single booth - $250.00
24 x 12 double booth - $500.00
Corner - quad set-up all booths have corner locations.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|