New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival 2016
Gruene Lake Village
New Braunfels, Texas (South)
Show Dates: 10/22/16 - 10/23/16
Application Deadline: 8/31/16 Midnight CST
The application deadline has passed.
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury fee): $25.00
You can submit up to 2 applications for this show.
Have you ever wanted to say, “I’ve been here since the beginning?” Well here is your chance. The inaugural Fall into Art Street Festival is one of a month-long series of art events being held throughout historic New Braunfels, Texas. The two day festival takes place in Gruene Lake Village just blocks away from the 24th Annual Texas Clay Festival. There will be a shuttle between the two locations bringing customers to and from both events.
This is a first time event sponsored by the Greater New Braunfels Arts Council benefiting the Community Endowment for the Arts’ $100,000 matching fund offered by the McKenna Foundation. The City of New Braunfels has proclaimed the month of October as Fall into Art Month.
New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival 2016
Fair Date: October 22-23, 2016
Application Deadline: August 31, 2016
The inaugural Fall into Art Street Festival is one of the major highlights of a month-long series of art events being held throughout historic New Braunfels, Texas. The two day festival takes place in Gruene Lake Village, just blocks away from the 24th Annual Texas Clay Festival. There will be a shuttle between the two locations bringing customers to and from both events.This is a first time event sponsored by the Greater New Braunfels Arts Council benefiting the Community Endowment for the Arts’ $100,000 matching fund offered by the McKenna Foundation. The City of New Braunfels has proclaimed the month of October as Fall into Art Month.
The New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival will accept entries in the following categories: Apparel/Fiber, Ceramic, Drawing/ Painting, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Photography, Wood, Sculpture and other festive and original stuff.
- Images: 4 (3 shots showing a variety of price point products and 1 booth shot)
- Non-refundable application fee: $25.00
- All products must be original- NO BUY SELL PRODUCTS
- Artists must be present at the show
Check in for Artist packet pick up
Sunday Morning Artist Breakfast
Security from 8pm Friday, 10/21/2016 to 10 am Sunday 10/23/2016
Dedicated Artist Parking Areas
Link on New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival 2016 website, www.fallintoartnb.org
Important time/date information
- Application Available on Zapplications: July 1, 2016
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2016
- Exhibitor Notification: September 7, 2016
- All fees and acceptance due: September 20, 2016
- Last day for cancellation with full booth refund: October 1, 2016
- Check In: Artist Packet pickup at set up
- Artist Set Up: Friday 10/21/16 (4pm-8pm) and Saturday 10/22/16 (6am-9am)
- Show Dates: October 22, 2016 (10am-5pm)
- October 23, 2016 (10-4pm)
- Fair Day Breakdown: October 23, 2016 (4pm-7pm, with vehicles able to enter the grounds at 4:30pm)
Standards and Policies
Cancellations and Refunds
- The New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival is open only to individual artists/exhibitors directly involved in the design and creation of the work they exhibit.
- NO BUY SELL PRODUCT WILL BE ALLOWED this means all work must be original-no fabricated, kits, patterns or commercial products will be accepted.
- Artists must be present during the event and must personally staff their booth. No dealers, agents or representatives will be permitted.
- Artist's may only exhibit and well work in the category for which they are accepted into the show.
- If you would like to show products, be sure to include them in the images submitted for jury. You may be asked to remove unapproved items.
- The New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival cannot be held responsible for damage, loss, theft of work or property. Display booth and items left in place before during and after Festival hours are the full responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Written email notification must be received by October 1, 2016 by 5pm
- Exhibitiors who notify the Festival by this cancellation date and time will be fully refunded their booth fee minus the non-refundable application fee.
- No refunds will be made to artist/exhibitor who do not meet this deadline for cancellation. No exceptions.
- The New Braunfels Fall Into Art Festival is held outdoors and will be held rain or shine. No credits or refunds are issued if the Fair is affected by forces of nature beyond our control.
- We will not cancel the Festival unless informed by the state, city or local officials that it will be in the best interest of safety for all.
- Spaces are 10 ft. deep (measured 1foot from curb) x 11 ft. wide (measured side to side). Spaces will be marked and numbered on the curb and/or street. Your assigned space will be indicated on your Entry and Parking Pass in your Artist Packet.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tent or canopy, display fixtures, shelves, etc. There is no extra room for storage. Vendors must not encroach, on business properties, side walks and parking lot driveways. When setting up, please be mindful of landscaping and plantings in spaces between curbs and sidewalks.
- Electricity is not available for art vendors. Electrical generators are not allowed.
- Once you receive your invitation to be a 2016 Art Vendor, we urge you to accept the Fair Invitation and purchase your booth space as soon as possible.
- Your booth location is based on first come first served and is determined by the timeliness of your purchase.
Non refundable Application: $25.00
Standard Booth: $150.00
Corner Booth: $200.00