BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Wigwam Festival of Fine Art
100 W. Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, Arizona (West)
Show Dates: 2/17/17 - 2/19/17
Application Deadline: 1/20/17 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Processing): $25.00
Wigwam Festival of Fine Art ~ Downtown Litchfield Park, AZ February 17-19, 2017
Three days of world-class art displayed in a stunning outdoor gallery in the heart of the picturesque resort community of Litchifeld Park. The event features over 125 of the Southwest's most accomplished fine artists and distinguished craftsmen in a park-like setting amidst tree-lined walkways, sidewalk cafes, manicured lawns and gardens, creating the perfect setting for this popular outdoor festival. Wine tasting, craft beer, and live musical entertainment compliment the festival experience.
Free admission & free parking
Arizona's Finest Art & Wine venue - The Wigwam Arts Festival offers three days of world-class art displayed in a stunning outdoor gallery setting. Located in the upscale resort community of Litchfield Park, the Festival attracts quality buyers and art enthusiasts from across the Country. The festivals main attraction is the more than 125 jury selected fine artists and craftsmen exhibiting thousands of original works of art in all art forms and subject matter. Wine tasting, craft beer, delicious food, and live musical entertainment all compliment the festival experience. Free admission & free parking
Vermillion promotions provides a comprehensive and strategic advertising and promotional campaign designed to reach a broad range of visitors, collectors and art enhusiasts. Our strong industry partnerships allow us to maximize media buys that include direct mailings, broadcast and on online outlets, social media, newpapers, public relations, and related print publications.
Vermillion Promotions values artists and strives to make their experience as enjoyable as possible
* Applicant's work must be of original design and personal execution.
* All categories must be juried prior to acceptance.
* Collaborating artists may apply to participate, but only joint work may be shown and sold.
* One image of booth display and three images of current work are required for jury process. Entries will not be considered without a booth image. The booth image is used to judge appearance, professionalism and creativity and will assist in the determination of placement in the most advantageous location.
* Images may be selected and used by Vermillion Promotions for marketing and publicity.
* There will be a $35.00 fee for all bank returned checks and cancellations.
* Artists must provide a valid Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax number
* Artists must provide white fire retardant canopies and professional displays. Canopies must be clean and properly weighted. Tables must be draped to the ground and pro-panels and pedestals used to display work.
* Staking into grass or pavement is not allowed.
* Exhibitors display must represent art work submitted for jury of this event.
* All work, display and storage must stay within designated space.
* Exhibitors must be checked-in and be setup up by 9am on opening morning or exhibitor may be considered a no-show and his/her space may be given away without refund.
* Exhibitors must park in designated artist parking areas.
* Set up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Vendors/Artists are prohibited from parking inside of show area prior to check-in times. This will be strictly enforced by local law enforcement and Festival Staff.
* Failure to comply with rules may result in expulsion from the event. Vermillion Promotions reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
* Application fee is $25.00
* Marketing/Space Fee as follows:
10' x10' = $375.00
10 X 15" = $450.00
10' X 20' = $525.00
Electric = $ 35.00
* Set-up begins Thurdsay from 4:00pm to 9pm, or Friday morning from 6:00am to 9:00am. All participants must be completely set-up and ready for business by 9:00am.
* Space assignments are made based on booth images, exhibit flow and artist's requirements. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned.
* Booth and rental fees are paid directly to Vermillion Promotions
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|