BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Litchfield Park Art & Wine Festival 2017
Downtown Litchfield Park 101 W. Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, Arizona (West)
Show Dates: 3/4/17 - 3/5/17
Application Deadline: 1/15/17 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $25.00
Litchfiel Park Art & Wine Festival ~ Litchfield Park, AZ. Now in it's 19th year, the Litchfield Park Art & Wine Festival has established itself as one of Arizona's top rated Art venues. Located in a community renowned for its devotion to arts and entertainment and home to Arizona's legendary Wigwam Resort, Litchfield Park was recently ranked as the #1 City in Arizona (most desirable place to live). Twice a year this upscale resort community is transformed into a vibrant artisan's village during the height of the tourist season. The Festival draws up to 20,000 visitors during the 2-day weekend and features the work of over 250 jury selected fine artists and craftsmen. The festival is set along tree-lined walkways in a beautiful park-like setting creating the perfect environment to connect artists with quality buyers, collectors and art enthusiasts from across the US. Gourmet foods and festival eateries, wine tasting, craft beer, cooking demonstrations, and live entertainment will complement your festival experience.
Now in it's 19th year, the Litchfield Park Art & Wine Festival has established itself as one of Arizona's top rated Art events. Located in a community renowned for its devotion to arts and entertainment and home to Arizona's legendary Wigwam Resort, Litchfield Park was recently ranked as the #1 City in Arizona (most desirable place to live). Twice a year this upscale resort community is transformed into a vibrant artisan's village during the height of the tourist season. The Festival draws up to 20,000 visitors during the 2-day weekend and features the work of over 250 fine artists and craftsmen. The festival is set alomg tree-lined walkways in a beautiful park-like setting, creating the perfect environment to connect artists with quality buyers, collectors and art enthusiasts from across the US. Gourmet foods and festival eateries, wine tasting, cooking demonstrations, and live entertainment all complement your festival experience.
The Litchfield Park Art & Wine Festival executes a comprehensive marketing plan which is designed to maximize sales for our participating vendors. The plan features strategic advertising in a variety of media, including direct-mail, print, online and broadcast outlets, as well as public-relations and social-media campaigns. Our strong industry and media partnerships allow us to maximize exposure and potential sales for the artisits.
We value the artists and strive to make their experience enjoyable.
* Bottle water
* Artist appreciation dinner on Saturday
* Overnight roving security is provided. However, no responsibility is assumed by the Festival, Vermillion Promotions or the City of Litchfield Park.
* Discounted Hotel rates
* Staff always visible to provide assistance and to answer questions
* Promotional opportunities
* Applicant's work must be of original design and personal execution.
* All categories must be juried prior to acceptance.
* Collaborating artists may apply to participate, but only joint work may be shown and sold.
* One image of booth display and three images of current work are required for jury process. Entries will not be considered without a booth image. The booth image is used to judge appearance, professionalism and creativity and will assist in the determination of placement in the most advantageous location.
* Images may be selected and used by the Litchfield Park Art & Wine Festival for marketing and publicity.
* There will be a $25.00 fee for all bank returned checks and cancellations.
* Artists must provide a valid Arizona Transaction Pivilege Tax ID number after acceptance. City business license is not required (paid for by the Festival)
* Artists must provide white fire retardant canopies and professional displays. Canopies must be clean and properly weighted. Tables must be draped to the ground and pro-panels and pedestals used to display work.
* Staking into grass or pavement is not allowed.
* Exhibitors display must represent artwork submitted for jury of this event.
* All work, display and storage must stay within designated space.
* Exhibitors must be checked-in and be setup up by 9am on opening morning or exhibitor may be considered a no-show and his/her space may be given away without refund.
* Exhibitors must park in designated artist parking areas.
* Set up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Vendors/Artists are prohibited from parking inside of show area prior to check-in times. This will be strictly enforced by local law enforcement and Festival Staff.
* Failure to comply with rules may result in expulsion from the event. Vermillion Promotions reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
* Application fee is $25.00
* Marketing/Space Fee as follows:
10' x15' = $350.00
10 X 20" = $450.00
10' X 30' = $650.00
Electric = $35.00
* Set-up begins Friday March 4th from 4:00pm to 9pm, or Saturday morning from 6:00am to 9:00am. All participants must be completely set-up and ready for business by 9:00am.
* Space assignments are made based on booth images, exhibit flow and artist's requirements. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned.
* Booth and rental fees are paid directly to the City of Litchfield Park
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|