BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Stagecoach Fine Art & Wine Festival 2017 - 9th Annual
7100 E. Cave Creek Rd.
Cave Creek, Arizona (West)
Event Dates: 3/17/17 - 3/19/17
Application Deadline: 2/12/17 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Process Fee): $25.00
Stagecoach Village Fine Art & Wine Festival ~ Cave Creek, AZ. Show Dates March 17-19, 2017
The "Easy Street Arts" Festival has moved to Stagecoach Village! ~ Presenting over 125 of the Southwest's finest artists and craftsmen exhibiting in a picturesque outdoor plaza surrounded by panormaic views of the desert foothills. Stagecoach Village is an upscale center located between the affluent communities of Carefree and Cave Creek, and just minutes from Scottsdale. The event includes wine tasting, gourmet eateries and musical entertainment.
Produced by Vermillion Promotions, the Stagecoach Village Fine Art & Wine Festival has become one of Arizona's most anticipated fine art events of the season. Over 125 prominent artists will surround the scenic Stagecoach Village Plaza, creating a dramatic setting for three wonderful days of Art, Music and Food. The high caliber of art and the outstanding creativity of our exhibitors continues to attract thousands of visitors and art enthusiasts from across the Country. Festival highlights include a variety of upscale eateries and confectionary booths, lively entertainment, and a superb selection of wineries and breweries. Continuous live entertainment takes place throughout the weekend.
Vermillion Promotions provides a strategic and comprehensive advertising campaign designed to reach a broad number of visitors, collectors and art enthusiasts from across the Country. Our strong media and industry partnerships allow us to maximize exposure through a variety of media that includes social media, online and broadcast outlets, newspaper, direct mail, print, and public relations.
Vermillion Promotions strives to make the artists experience enjoyable. Amenities provided to the artists include the following;
* Continental Breakfast, luncheon, water & snacks
* Roving booth sitters and runners
* Overnight Security
* Overnight parking/camping
* Promotional opportunities
Rules and Regulations
* Applicant's work must be of original design and personal execution.
* All categories must be juried prior to acceptance.
* Collaborating artists may apply to participate, but only joint work may be shown and sold.
* One image of booth display and three images of current work are required for jury process. Entries will not be considered without a booth image. The booth image is used to judge appearance, professionalism and creativity and will assist in the determination of placement in the most advantageous location.
* Images may be selected and used by the Sonoran Arts Festival for marketing and publicity.
* There will be a $25.00 fee for all bank returned checks and cancellations.
* No refunds after February 14th
* After acceptance, all artists must provide to Vermillion Promotions - a "Town of Cave Creek Business License" and a valid Arizona Tranaction Privilege Tax ID number.
* Artists must provide white fire retardant canopies and professional displays. Canopies must be clean and properly weighted. Tables must be draped to the ground and pro-panels and pedestals used to display work.
* Staking into grass or pavement is not allowed.
* Exhibitors display must represent artwork submitted for jury of this event. Misrepresentation will result in expulsion from the festival without refund.
* All work, display and storage must stay within designated space.
* Exhibitors must be checked-in and be setup up by 9am on opening morning or exhibitor may be considered a no-show and his/her space may be given away without refund.
* Exhibitors must park in designated artist parking areas.
* Set up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Vendors/Artists are prohibited from parking inside of show area prior to check-in times. This will be strictly enforced by local law enforcement and Festival Staff.
* Failure to comply with rules may result in expulsion from the event. Vermillion Promotions reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rule
* Application fee is $25.00
* Town of Cave Creek Business License
* Marketing/Space Fee as follows:
10' x10' = $350.00
10' X 20' = $420.00
10' X 30' = $1125.00
* Set-up begins Thursday March 16th from 5:30pm to 9pm, or Friday morning from 6:00am to 9:30am. All participants must be completely set-up and ready for business by 9:30am.
* Space assignments are made based on booth images, exhibit flow and artist's requirements. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned.
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|