Strawberry Days Festival 120th Annual
Sayre "Strawberry" Park, 1702 Grand Avenue
Glenwood Springs, Colorado (West)
Event Dates: 6/16/17 - 6/18/17
Application Deadline: 3/13/17 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury Fee (Required)): $30.00
You can submit up to 5 applications for this show.
The Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association welcomes your application to be part of Colorado’s longest-running festival and Arts & Craft Show in beautiful Glenwood Springs. We invite you to be part of our tradition while being exposed to tens of thousands of customers. Enjoy beautiful mountain scenery, plenty of sunshine and our outstanding amenities such as the world’s largest mineral Hot Springs Pool and the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. Named “most fun town in America” by Rand-McNally and USA Today, Glenwood Springs gets plenty of worldwide notoriety. The Strawberry Days Festival and our Arts & Crafts Show are no exception. The Strawberry Days Festival and the Arts & Craft Show is a weekend you do not want to miss!
Looking good! “Best Booth” judging with complimentary 2018 booth fee.
Application deadline is March 13. Acceptance notifications will be sent March 17.
We love our vendors! Load-in, load-out assistance, booth sitting, welcome bags will be provided upon check-in. We will also advise you in advance of hotel rates, RV parking and community specials. Overnight security provided.
Check-in and set-up: Thursday, June 15, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. OR Friday, June 16, 7 -11 a.m.
Friday, June 16: 12-8 p.m.
Saturday, June 17: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday, June 18: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Booth selection and placement is final and is at the discretion of the committee.
- Vendors must provide their own clean, white tent, equipment and booth display. Table clothes must be floor-length.
- Tent stakes are not allowed and tent weights are required, 40 lbs. per leg minimum.
- The festival is held outside so exhibitors must be prepared for inclement weather. There is no rain date, and no refunds given in the event of inclement weather.
- Parking is very limited near Sayre Park. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park. You will be informed in advance of RV parking for vendors.
- All work is displayed at the risk of the vendors. The organizers of the festival are not responsible for loss, theft or damages to your rented booth area, booth and product. Vendors must carry their own liability insurance policy to cover their booth, product, rented space and staff.
- Pets are not allowed in the park during the festival.
- Alcohol may not be brought onto the festival site. Smoking is not allowed.
- Cancellations must be made in writing or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and received by April 15, 2017. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Vendors are required to collect 8.6 percent sales tax. Vendors must obtaion a City Sales tax license prior to the event. Information will be sent upon acceptance.
- Vendors are required by state law to have their own multiple, special or single event license.
- It is the desire of the festival organizers to present a unified, eclectic mix of interesting exhibitors and for exhibitors and spectators alike to have a positive experience at the Strawberry Days Festival. Therefore, festival organizers reserve the right to relocate a vendor who arrives at the festival site with an unattractive or oversize display not meeting the requirements set forth in the application.
- You may only sell items that were juried into the festival. No exceptions.
- Only items handmade by the applicant will be accepted. No buy/sell items will be permitted. If there is a question, festival organizers reserve the right to ask for pictures of the applicant’s studio and/or of him or her producing the items.
- Subleasing of booths is not permitted.
- Your booth must be setup prior to start time. Booths not setup prior to festival start will forfeit their spot. No late setups or arrivals and no early breakdowns.
Booth Sizes and Fees
- Single Booth: 10x10 $375
- Double Booth: 10x20 $750
- Jury Fee: $30 (Required)
- City Sales Tax Fee: $25 (Required). Returning vendors that did not remit sales tax or was late will be required to pay a deposit. This fee will be collected upon acceptance.
- Electric Fee: $75 (Limited Availability)