PENTWATER JR. WOMEN'S CLUB FINE ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR 2017
Downtown, Pentwater, Michigan (Midwest)
Show Dates: 7/8/17 - 7/8/17
Application Deadline: 4/1/17 Midnight EST
7 day(s) and 15 hour(s) remaining
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee - Non Refundable): $25.00
Pentwater Jr. Women's Club cordially invites you to submit your application to be an exhibitor in the 53rd Annual Fine Arts & Crafts Fair. Always held the 2nd Saturday in July, the fair is on the beautiful Village Green located in downtown Pentwater, Michigan, during the height of the summer resort season. The one day fair is held regardless of the weather, and space is limited for this juried show.
- Up to 120 exhibitors will be selected on the basis of originality, artistic conception and quality of workmanship.
- "Best of Show" will be awarded to one artist who will be given free entry into next year's fair.
- 100% of art fair proceeds are donated back to community groups and organizations that benefit and promote civic improvement.
- Artists are encouraged to donate pieces of original work for the Silent Auction at time of registration. Auction bidding will be held from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Proceeds from this auction will be used to fund a monthly mobile food pantry.
Key Dates for Artists
- July 7, 2017 - Artists may begin setting up on Friday at 1:00 p.m. PJWC members will be available to assist you with booth placement until 6:00 p.m.
- July 8, 2017 - Check in 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Photo ID is required at check in.
- July 8, 2017 - 9:00 a.m. SHOW OPENS - SET UP MUST BE COMPLETE!
- July 8, 2017 - 5:00 p.m. SHOW CLOSES - NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS!
Loading and Unloading Information
- No parking on West 2nd Street from Friday noon until Saturday at 8:00 p.m. West 2nd Street is for loading and unloading only. Artists must move their vehicle after they have unloaded and before they begin setting up their booth. Vehicles will be towed if left in this area.
Breakdown may not begin until 5:00 p.m. After complete breakdown please obtain a loading pass from a PJWC member. Passes will not be handed out until your booth is completely broken down.
- Only artists accepted into the fair will be allowed to participate. The artist is required to attend the event displaying his/her own original work for the duration of the show. All work must be ORIGINAL and ONLY the work of the registered artist. Spaces will be numbered and exhibitors must stay within the space allotted. Subletting, selling, or giving space to anyone will not be permitted.
- The registration committee reserves the right to reject any work that it considers unsuitable or that has not been juried. The committee also reserves the right to interpret these rules.
- Artist is responsible for collecting and filing Michigan sales tax.
- Failure to comply with these rules will mean dismissal from the show with no refund.
- Booth fees: $125 for a 12' x 12' booth; and $250 for a 12' x 24' booth. All booths must be canopied and tables skirted.
- Booth numbers must be prominently displayed on the front of each booth.
- This show takes place in a park with an underground sprinkler system, therefore, no vehicles are allowed on the Village Green.
- Come prepared for outdoor conditions and uneven ground. This Show Takes Place Rain or Shine!
NO STAKES ALLOWED IN THE PARK! NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS!