BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Art Festival of Henderson 2017
Water Street, Henderson Events Plaza, Henderson Convention Center
Henderson, Nevada (West)
Event Dates: 5/13/17 - 5/14/17
Application Deadline: 4/14/17 Midnight PST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Processing Fee): $25.00
Be part of an annual Mother’s Day tradition in Henderson, Nevada and participate in Art Festival of Henderson, Saturday, May 13, 2017, 9am-4pm & Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Henderson Events Plaza, 200 South Water Street, in the historic Water Street District. Join over 100 juried fine artists from around the country displaying and selling amazing masterpieces and artistic items, from contemporary works to photography, fine crafts, fashion jewelry and home décor. In addition, the two-day event will also include exciting entertainment and an imagination station, a designated area for children, complete with a number of fun, interactive activities and creative projects.
Art Festival of Henderson is held Mother's Day weekend, May 13 & 14, 2017.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 14,2017 Jurying Starts: January 8
Complete your application online and pay the $25 process fee. You can also download a paper application on our website and mail with a check to:
City of Henderson
Parks & Recreation Department, MSC 411
P.O. Box 95050
Henderson, NV 89009-5050
1. Artist must personally attend their exhibit and be present during the show. Identification will be checked.
2. One artist per booth. Sharing booths is PROHIBITED.
3. Payment by check requires ONE check for non-refundable processing fee of $25 & ONE check for all booth fees. Checks must be payable to CITY OF HENDERSON. Checks will be cashed upon receipt. If not accepted to participate, booth fees will be refunded.
4. There is a $25 fee for ALL returned checks. If this occurs, applicant must provide a replacement money order or cashier’s check immediately. Failure to comply will result in CANCELLATION.
5. In the event of a CANCELLATION or WITHDRAWAL from the event, participant must do so in writing via e-mail or U.S. Mail by Friday, April 21 in order to receive a full refund for booth fees. NO refunds will be given after Wednesday, April 26.
6. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Refunds will ONLY be given if the City of Henderson cancels the event.
7. All participants must display and sell ONLY ORIGINAL PIECES as described in the application. COMMERCIAL AND/OR HOMEMADE FOOD ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED. Staff reserves the right to refuse the sale of any item(s) deemed inappropriate.
8. Playing radios, tape decks or mechanically reproduced sound is PROHIBITED. Generators of any type and noise-producing machinery are PROHIBITED.
9. Artist shall be liable for delivery, handling, creation and removal of all items. All tents or structures must have 25 pounds or more weight attached on each leg. The City prohibits any nailing, stapling, taping or otherwise affixing items to the wall, ground or anything in the show area in such a way to cause damage.
10. Event participants agree to the use of videos and photographs taken at the event for promotional purposes. Any photos taken at the event are property of the event.
11. LOAD-IN may begin after the participant has checked in and all spaces are marked and approved on Friday, May 12, 2017 at noon. Set up must be completed and all vehicles removed from the show area by 8am, Saturday, May 13 & Sunday, May 14.
12. Dollies/hand trucks WILL NOT be supplied by the City. Participant must bring their own.
13. Participants must be equipped to supply their own change to complete customer transactions.
14. LOAD-OUT: Vendors WILL NOT be allowed access to tear down booths until the end of the event.
15. During registration, all vendors will receive a “One Time Sales Tax Return”. Exhibitors are responsible for the Sales Tax collected during the event. Payment of the Sales Tax is due by check (no cash) at the close of the show on Sunday, May 14 from 1-4pm at the Registration Booth located inside the Henderson Convention Center. Checks must be made payable to the Department of Taxation. Any exhibitor who fails to turn in the form will forfeit their deposit.
10' x 10' Outdoor - $200
10' x 15' Outdoor - $300
10' x 10' Indoor - $350
10' x 15' Indoor - $500
I hereby release and discharge the City of Henderson and their officers, members, agents, employees, and other persons connected with this contest from any and all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and/or claims for any cause whatsoever suffered by me personally or to my property, the participating party or its property, as well as anyone under my direction or control.
I also agree to indemnify without reservation or qualification, all of the aforementioned persons from any and all liability occasioned by or resulting from any conduct of any person assisting or cooperating with me and/or under my direction or control.
I have read and understand the foregoing and realize that my signature hereon limits my rights by law.
Only outdoor booths are currently available. No indoor spots are available.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|