APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Handcrafters - Fall Fair Art & Handcrafted Market 2017
Northville Community Center
Northville, Michigan (Midwest)
Event Dates: 10/13/17 - 10/14/17
Application Deadline: 5/1/17 Midnight EST
2 day(s) and 19 hour(s) remaining
Images: 6 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee (Non-refundable)): $10.00
This fee is non-refundable and covers the cost of the Zapp interface.
October 12, 2017, 3pm-8pm
No Friday morning set-up
Friday, October 13, 2017: 9am - 8pm
Saturday, October 14, 2017: 9am - 5pm
· Complimentary exhibitor reception during set-up
· Coffee and pastries provided on show mornings
· Unload and load assistance
· Complimentary shuttle service for exhibitors available
· Delicious food offerings for purchase during the show
· Free publicity postcards and flyers
· Student helpers to assist with unload and load
Six (6) Photos Required*:
· One (1) of your stocked display exactly as it will appear at the show. Display photo must include a backdrop. Photos of outdoor displays NOT recommended.
· One (1) work-in-process with the artist visible.
· Four (4) photos showing your most popular items to me sold at the show.
*Zapp, typically, will not accept photos taken on a cell phone as they do not meet the pixel and quality requirements. If your photos are from a phone, try uploading them first to see if they will work. If not, you will need to use a good ol' fashion camera or reformat your photos.
- If your photos are too large, try this free photo resizer: http://www.picresize.com/
Artists will be notified of acceptance status by EMAIL only on or before May 15, 2017.
Important Items to Consider:
All booths must have a freestanding backdrop.
Specialty Food/Gourmet Food Applicants must be fully licensed and insured. Cottage law applicants not accepted. Proof of food license and insurance will be required if accepted.
Jewelers are persons selling 10% or more jewelry in a booth.
Credit card only accepted for jury and booth fees.
No refunds once accepted regardless of reason or emergency.
Regular, approx. 80 sq feet = $300 (Ex: 10'x8')
Premium, approx. 120 sq feet = $450 (Ex: 15'x8')
Read prior to applying: Due to the intimate nature of the venue, booths sizes vary and can be quirky. Our venue also has a "stage area" that requires three small stairs to access. The more flexible you can be with your set-up the better. Due to dimension constraints, tent frames are not recommended. Please note on application if you use a tent frame.
Electricity Fee = $25.00
Corner Fee = $50.00
Limited availability on corners.
8' Tables =$20
6' Tables = $20
Business Website Listing = $10
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW