APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
AMERICAN ART MARKETING | BERKSHIRES ARTS FESTIVAL | JULY 1 • 2 • 3 2017
Ski Butternut, 380 State Rd
Great Barrington , Massachusetts (Northeast)
Show Dates: 7/1/17 - 7/3/17
Application Deadline: 1/24/17 Midnight EST
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $35.00
AMERICAN ART MARKETING
BERKSHIRES ARTS FESTIVAL | JULY 1 • 2 • 3 | Great Barrington, MA
DEADLINE: JANUARY 24 www.berkshiresartsfestival.com
Entering its 16th year, the Berkshires Arts Festival has become a 4th of July summer tradition, attracting thousands of art lovers who come to the Berkshires for theater, dance, music, and art.
While most cultural events, such as Tanglewood, Jacob's Pillow, and the Berkshires Theatre Festival take place in the evening, the Berkshires Arts Festival has become the chosen daytime attraction for thousands of visitors. Artists from across the country have discovered that there is a strong customer base for higher priced work, and the potential to produce great sales.
BERKSHIRES ART & CULTURE FESTIVAL | AUGUST 17-20
BERKSHIRES ARTS FESTIVAL | JULY 1, 2 & 3
Who May Exhibit? All work must be hand made in the USA or Canada by the exhibiting artist.
The Selection Process
Richard & Joanna Rothbard, the show's producers and the owners of An American Craftsman Galleries in NYC, will be selecting artists based on originality of design, technical expertise, overall aesthetics as well as presentation. All categories of fine art & fine craft will be considered and in balance so that a cross section of all media will be represented.
See the full list of eligibility criteria and show policies in the Terms & Conditions of Participation.
2. UNDER LARGE WHITE TENTS
3. UPPER LODGE INDOORS, air-conditioned.
4. LOWER LODGE. Indoor.
Provide your own booth. 500 watts of electricity included.
• Indoor, outdoor, and tented booths available
• Air Conditioned Upper Lodge
• Beautiful mountain setting
• Unload directly at booth
• Free camping on site
• Overnight Security
• Online Artist Listing with image & website
• Show Catalog listing & advertising opportunity
$35 Application Fee: Please note: application fees are non-refundable.
Late application fee $50. applies after deadline.
Booth Fee: A Deposit Fee is no longer required. Full Payment is due upon acceptance and payable on the invoice due date.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be given within 90 days of the show. A 50% refund will be given prior to that date. Call the AAM office to confirm if you have not received a cancellation confirmation via email within two (2) business days from your initial email request.
Standards & Rules
• All work must be original in concept and must have been created by the accepted applicant.
• All work must be made in the USA or Canada.
• All media of fine art & fine craft are accepted.
• Participants must exhibit the type and quality of work shown in their slides. Not acceptable are items embellished or made from commercially available kits, plans, or patterns; imports; factory-made or assembled items; mechanical reproductions or offset prints.
• Booth sharing is not allowed unless approved by American Art Marketing.
• All booths must be enclosed on three sides (except corners) with a minimum height of 6ft.
• Any willful violation or misrepresentation regarding the work as defined in our rules will result in forfeiture of space.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW