APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Art in the Park Myrtle Beach - Valor Park - April 22-23, 2017
1120 Farrow Parkway, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (South)
Show Dates: 4/22/17 - 4/23/17
Application Deadline: 4/21/17 Midnight EST
29 day(s) and 12 hour(s) remaining
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury Fee): $20.00
You can submit up to 5 applications for this show.
Art in the Park has been going on since 1973. As a judged show it is in the center of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina held outdoors at an upscale urban planned community of entertainment, food, homes and shopping.
APRIL 15 AND 16
JUNE 24 and 25
OCTOBER 7 AND 8
NOVEMBER 4 AND 5
Market Common Valor Park
APRIL 22 AND 23
NOVEMBER 11 AND 12
SHOW TIMES 10AM TO 4PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
2017 SHOW FEES
• Non WACG members $140.00 per space $10.00 non-refundable jury fee
• WACG members $125.00 per space $ 5.00 non-refundable jury fee
One jury fee if you are registering for 2 or more shows at once. Two checks, one for jury fee, one for space fee.
We are no longer accepting applications for jewelry.
Under the direction of JoAnne Utterback, you will only have to be judged once.
If you have already been judged, just submit check with date of show attending, unless you are a jeweler.
Form not required unless you have added an email address or changed phone numbers, addresses, etc.
This is a city venue. Artists are not required to pay a Horry County vendor permit fee.
You will be notified of your space number in the park a few days prior to the show.
SET-UP WILL TAKE PLACE ALL DAY ON THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE SHOW AND ON SATURDAY MORNING BEFORE 9AM.
SHOW HOURS ARE 10 AM - 4 PM ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OR E-MAIL JOANNE UTTERBACK AT 843-446-3830
OR MAIL TO JoAnne Utterback, P.O. BOX 1595, MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29578-1595
No drive in trailers or vans. No storage on site. No spikes or screw downs.
Exhibit must be neat as you are usually visible on all four sides. Be prepared to hide your containers.
Security will be provided but exhibitors must take reasonable precautions.
Art in the Park has been a favorite of the public since 1973. It is our desire to maintain the
high standards expected by our fans. Therefore ALL exhibitors are requested to abide by
the following guidelines:
• All work exhibited must be original work created by the displaying artist without the
benefit of purchased, reusable molds, kits or commercial mass production processes.
• Reproductions of work created by the exhibitor are allowed but are not to exceed 50% of
the total exhibit
• All exhibitors must have completed the application and jurying process to the
satisfaction of the jurying committee. If while at the show the judge changes his mind
about the quality of the work you will not be invited back. We have limited space and we
would like to see the quality of the overall show grow upwards.
• All work must match photographs and other materials provided the jury.
• Vehicles are not allowed in the park itself.
• Spaces measure 10í X 10í and exhibitions must not exceed the allowed space in any
• Exhibitors are not to begin packing or otherwise dismantling their displays before 4:00
• Exhibitors should be prepared to protect their work from bad weather. They are asked to
stay with their displays during a light rain but may seek shelter in severe weather.
• Guild Members have an opportunity to share one of (2) two free spaces available for
each Art in the Park, if there are at least three paid members sharing the space. Each
member can use the benefit only twice within a year. If you have already used that benefit
twice in one year, you will have to pay the full member price to be in the other shows.
• A 6% sales tax must be collected by all exhibitors and remitted to the state of South
Carolina. Sales tax licenses are the responsibility of the exhibitors.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW