Inman Park Festival 2017
Inman Park neighborhood in Downtown Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia (South)
Show Dates: 4/29/17 - 4/30/17
Application Deadline: 3/10/17 Midnight EST
16 day(s) and 4 hour(s) remaining
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application fee): $20.00
Inman Park Neighborhood Association, Inc. invites you to participate in our 46th annual Spring Festival and Tour of Homes scheduled for April 29-30, 2017. Taking place along Inman Park’s tree-lined streets, the Festival includes a Street Market and a juried Arts & Crafts Exhibition. Items appropriate for the Street Market (non juried show) include crafts, antiques, furniture, memorabilia, and other unique items, while the Arts & Crafts (juried show) area features artists’ original visual artwork.
Please visit www.inmanparkfestival.org for a complete description of the Inman Park Festival.
- - - Street Market Rules (Non Juried Show) - - -
- Application must be submitted by Friday, March 10, 2017. There will be no registration after the deadline and no registration the day of Festival.
- All applicants will be charged a non-refundable application fee of $20.
- The Arts & Crafts (juried show) and Street Market (non-juried show) booth fee is $335. The size of the booth space is 15ft wide by 10ft deep.
- Non-profit Organizations may request a space in the Community Corner which is separate from the main vendor area. The booth fee is $100. Appropriate applicants (registered non-profit, 501c3) are accepted based on availability on first come, first serve basis.
- No merchandise may be sold or displayed at the Inman Park Festival that creates a public nuisance or large quantities of litter, or which bears the Inman Park butterfly logo or the words “Inman Park” or any other wording that links the merchandise to Inman Park. No amplified music, compressors or generators are allowed.
- Set-up for the exhibition will be Saturday, April 29, from 6:30AM to 10:30AM. BOOTH PERMITS ARE DISTRIBUTED AT CHECK-IN ON SATURDAY MORNING. Festival volunteers will be at the exhibit area to direct you to your assigned booth for unloading. Vehicles (maximum two per booth for first booth, and one additional if you request additional booth spaces) should be parked in designated lots promptly after unloading. Parking is limited; please pack accordingly.
- Vendor vehicles are limited in size. No trucks with dual axles and/or more than four wheels. Trailers can’t be longer than 18’ or taller than 7’4”.
- Neither Inman Park Festival nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury,damage, or loss that may occur to the exhibitor, the exhibitor's agent or representative or his/her property, from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
- The show is taking place rain or shine, and no refunds will be given for cancellation.
- You will receive notification of the Arts & Crafts and Street Market Committee’s decision no later than March 17, 2017, your Acceptance and payment must be received by March 31, 2017.
- For additional information or questions please e-mail ArtInmanPark@gmail.com.
- - - Arts & Crafts Exhibition Rules (Juried Show) - - -
- Items suitable for Street Market are handcrafted items, antiques, furniture, memorabilia, consumables such as soaps, lotions, and candles, and other unique items. Vendor applications will be reviewed and accepted/rejected as they are received and reviewed for appropriateness.
- If you are planning to share a booth with another exhibitor, their name(s) must be included in your application.
- All work to be exhibited at the Arts & Crafts show must be artist’s original work. Manufactured or kit objects and/or ceramics cast from commercial molds will not be considered for the Arts & Crafts Exhibition. Exhibition officials have the authority to reject or disqualify any work.
- Five (5) representative artwork pictures plus one (1) booth picture must be submitted with the application. If several artists share a booth, pictures from all artists are required.
- The Inman Park Arts & Crafts Committee will jury all applications and may accept or reject some or all of the work represented by the images that accompany the application. The jury will meet on the following dates to accept/reject arts & crafts applications: 01/15/17, 02/05/17, 02/26/17, and 03/11/17.
- Applications will be juried as they are received (see schedule above), and when the slots are filled no more applications will be accepted. Overflow or rejections from Arts & Crafts will not automatically get a space in the Street Market area.
- Judging of Arts & Crafts exhibitors will begin at 12:00PM on Saturday 4/29/2017. First prize, $500; second prize, $300; third prize, $150; and three honorable mentions, $50 each.
- Pets are prohibited at the Festival by city ordinance Sec. 142-63(e). Inman Park Festival is a “class B” festival and anyone with a pet is subject to a citation from the Atlanta Police Department.
- The City of Atlanta festival ordinance requires that your tent must be certified as flame-proof. Please refer to Article IV, Sec. 142-42(e) of the Atlanta Municipal Code.
- Electricity is not provided.
- Tables, chairs, and tents are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Tent or canopy is not required.
- Please note that the City of Atlanta prohibits tents to be staked in the grassy edge or in the parks, so please bring appropriate weights. Be prepared for the weather by bringing adequate protection for your booth.