APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Overland Park Fall Festival 2017
City of Overland Park in historic downtown OP
Overland Park, Kansas (Midwest)
Event Dates: 9/23/17 - 9/23/17
Application Deadline: 6/30/17 Midnight CST
92 day(s) and 9 hour(s) remaining
Images: 3 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Administration Fee): $10.00
THE OVERLAND PARK FALL FESTIVAL
The Festival features:
Full event spans from 79th Street to 81st Street along the historic Santa Fe Trail, craft fair is limited to the historic Santa Fe Commons Park.
2017 Categories that are full:
DATE: Saturday, September 23, 2017
Art & Craft Fair: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Full event spans from 79th Street to 81st Street along the historic Santa Fe Trail.
Applications received are reviewed each Monday. Once your application is reviewed, your status will be changed to either INVITED at which point you may proceed to ZAPP SHOP and purchase your space or NOT INVITED if your application does not meet the show requirements. The required $10 application fee is non-refundable regardless of final status. If status is INVITED, you should purchase your booth space immediately. Booth space is not reserved but sold as available until all space is full. Once sell out is reached all INVITED vendors not having purchased booth space are automatically moved to WAIT LIST status.
LOCATION: The craft fair is in the Santa Fe Commons Park located at 81st Street and Santa Fe Drive.
TIME: Craft Fair is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SET-UP: After 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22nd until 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 23rd with a 20 minute limited load zone access from 6 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. the morning of the festival, so everyone has access. Vendors are permitted to stay at the park overnight on Friday, September 22, 2016. Be advised, your vehicle must be relocated to designated vendor parking. Do not leave an unattended vehicle in a loading zone on the park parameter or in the park parking lot after 4 a.m. the morning of the festival.
TEAR-DOWN: After 5:00 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 23rd or after vendor sells out their inventory, whichever occurs first.
SECURITY: The Overland Park Police Department provides security the night before the Festival, however, neither the City nor its agents are liable for loss or damage, see legal agreement.
1. The annual Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Fair accepts only 100% handmade products sold by the artisan.
2. Vendors found to be in violation of rule #1 will be subject to a probation during the following year’s festival and possible expulsion from future fairs. Probation may be appealed via a process of explanatory production techniques, photographic proof of production, shop information and possible shop inspections. If a vendor can establish compliance with rule #1 to festival management’s satisfaction, probation will be rescinded.
3. The Fair does NOT provide tents and electricity. Vendors are only renting space.
4. Vendors are not allowed to hang anything from the trees. This is an old growth park with centuries old trees.
5. Layout and presentation of the park are based on the needs of the Fair, placements are not permanent. Requests are accommodated to the best ability of management. If a vendor has an ADA compliance need, please advise management so that accommodation may be provided.
6. Fair representatives will evaluate all booths and their contents for the purpose of ensuring product quality, presentation and fulfillment of the handmade requirement cited in rule #1. Ability to participate in next year’s Fair may be contingent upon this factor.
7. Leashed dogs are allowed, but we prefer you leave them at home. If you bring them, clean up after them.
8. Per municipal ordinance, motor vehicles are not permitted on park property. You must leave your vehicle on the park perimeter to unload or load. Vendors who drive vehicles into the park risk a traffic citation and being banned from future festivals.
9. If you park your vehicle in a park parameter loading zone overnight you must move it by 5 a.m. for others to have access to the loading zones.
10. Do not leave your vehicle in the park’s parking lot after 4 a.m. the day of the festival. This is where food trucks are parked for the event and those start arriving at this time to prepare for health inspections.
11. All entrants are responsible for their own sales taxes. If you require a Kansas Tax ID number or have a question, contact: KDR Field Services at (913) 631-0296. The KDR will be given a list of participating vendors.
Booths are first come, first purchased. Purchase quickly for prime space.
Application fee:...$10, non-refundable
Booth sizes are:
10'x10' Deluxe...$145 - 2 selling sides
We do not provide electricity or tents. All booths are set up on grass in an historic city park with large, old growth trees. Weighted tents recommended.
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW