APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Arts Alive! 2017
The Art Center of Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas (South)
Show Dates: 9/2/17 - 9/3/17
Application Deadline: 6/30/17 Midnight CST
94 day(s) and 1 hour(s) remaining
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Entry Fee - Nonrefundable): $20.00
Arts Alive 2017, located on the Bayfront, is a celebration of the visual and performing arts, hosted by the Art Center of Corpus Christi, in the heart of the Marina Arts District. Arts Alive is an exciting weekend of all things art - fine art, interactive experiences, demonstrations, performances, music, and workshops. Arts Alive is not affiliated with Corpus Christi Festival of the Arts.
Show Dates and Hours
September 2, 2017 10:00a.m. - 8:00p.m.
September 3, 2017 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Admission: $5 Adult
No Resale items
4. Glass: hand-crafted by glassblowing, molding, casting, and/or kiln-forming
6. Painting: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Mixed Media
8. Photography: Traditional and Digital
Security will be provided 24-hours starting at 8:00a.m., Fri, Sept. 1st until 7:30p.m. Sun Sept 3rd.
Food trucks will be onsite Sat.11:00a.m. - 8:00p.m. and Sun 11:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
A complimentary continental breakfast will be served from 9:00a.m. - 9:45a.m., Sat & Sun
A hospitality room will have beverages and some food refreshments for art vendors during event hours.
A waiting list of approved Art Vendors will be created during the jury phase. In the event that an initially approved Art Vendor declines to participate in Arts Alive, a vendor on the waiting list will be offered the booth space.
Artists in Action
Arts Alive encourages our Artist Vendors to do demonstrations of their process during this event. We want our attendees to learn about the creative processes involved.
By paying for your booth and participating in Arts Alive 2017, you are agreeing to abide by the following rules:
1. No resale items allowed.
2. Artwork must be the Artist's original concept. Giclee/reproduced prints of original works cannot constitute more than 50% of items for sale and must be archival quality, limited edition, signed and numbered by the artist, with the type of reproduction clearly labeled. .
3. If jewelry comprises the majority of your items, you must apply under the category of jewelry
4. The Arts Alive committee and jurors reserve the right to re-categorize applicants as deemed appropriate. Artists may not display work that is unlike the images submitted for jurying.
5. Booth spaces are assigned by the organizers of Arts Alive.
6. All Artists must be present on site during the entire event.
7. Participating artists are responsible for obtaining any necessary sales tax permits and for collecting and paying current city and state sales tax for all sales made during the event. For more information, please go to: http://www.comptroller.texas.gov
8. No commission on sales is collected by Arts Alive
9. Artists must comply with all Arts Alive and Art Center staff and uniformed security regarding site safety and regulations. Noncompliance will result in expulsion with no refund of fees and exclusion from future events.
9. Vehicles must be parked only in designated areas.
10. While every effort will be made to conduct Arts Alive under these rules and regulations, the Arts Alive Committee reserves the right to make changes to the rules and regulations at their discretion.
No refunds will be given for any reason. This is a rain or shine event.
Booth spaces are single and will accommodate a 10' X 10' tented booth.
Booth space fee is $250.00
Art Vendors must supply their own 10' X 10' tent.
Booth assignment is determined by the organizers of Arts Alive
Art Vendors may not sublet their booth space.
Set up - Friday, September 1, 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. and Saturday, September 2, 8:00a.m. - 10:00a.m.
Electricity, if desired, will be available for all booth spaces at a cost of $40.00. (Suitable for lights, phone charging, small fans, but not for blow dryers, smelting equipment or other higher voltage needs. Vendor will need to provide their own outdoor extension cord)
Free wifi is available through the City of Corpus Christi under ConnectCC
Please be advised that Arts Alive is located on the Corpus Christi Bayfront, which has the potential for strong winds. Your tent must be anchored appropriately for the protection of the general public, other artists and their art, staff members, etc. Booths will be set up on asphalt/concrete. Any booths not meeting the necessary safety guidelines as established by Arts Alive will have to be removed and no refund of fees will be issued.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW