APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Summerfest 2017 - Center for the Arts Evergreen
Evergreen, Colorado (West)
Show Dates: 7/15/17 - 7/16/17
Application Deadline: 5/15/17 Midnight MST
53 day(s) and 13 hour(s) remaining
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Non-refundable Jury Fee): $35.00
You can submit up to 2 applications for this show.
Summerfest features a fabulous selection of gallery-quality fine art and fine crafts chosen by a jury process. Live music, a children's craft area, fresh food, and a micro-brew festival round out a spectacular entertainment experience in the pristine foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Summerfest is known for bringing in a dedicated art buying crowd and for offering the best services for our artist vendors. Center for the Arts Evergreen hosts this event, and proceeds go to support art programming year-round.
38th Annual Summerfest, July 15 and 16, 2017
Center for the Arts, Evergreen, Colorado
Accepting application until full
BOOTH FEE & RSVP DUE BY- June 15
Medium (please select from the list below):
* Ceramics: Original clay and porcelain work excluding jewelry. No machine-made or mass produced work.
* Digital Art: Original work for which the original image, or the manipulation of other source material was executed by the artist using a computer. Work must be in limited editions, signed and numbered. Traditional photographs taken through a digital media should apply as photography.
* Drawing: Original work created using dry media including chalk, charcoal, pastels, pencil, wax crayon, etc. or from the fluid medium of inks and washes applied by pen or brush. Reproductions must not make up the majority of the display.
* Fiber: Includes basketry, embroidery, leatherwork, weaving, tapestry and papermaking. No forms of mass production are permitted. No factory produced wearable items, regardless of additional enhancement by the artist, may be exhibited.
* Glass: All handmade glass excluding jewelry and mass produced items.
* Jewelry: All jewelry whether the work is produced from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic, or other materials must be entered in this category. No commercial casts, molds or production studio work is allowed.
* Metalwork: Includes all non-sculptural, non-jewelry works crafted from metals. No production studio work is allowed.
* Mixed Media: This category includes works, both 2D and 3D, which incorporate more than one type of physical material to produce. This includes non-sculptural work only.
* Painting: Works created in oils, watercolor, etc. are in this category. Reproductions must not make up the majority of the display.
* Photography: Photographic prints made from the artist’s original image, which have been processed by that artist, or under his/her direct supervision.
* Printmaking: Traditional print media to include woodblock, linocut, wood engraving, intaglio, monoprints, lithography, silkscreen and engraving. Photo mechanical and Giclee prints are not permitted. All prints must show edition number and original artist’s signature.
* Sculpture: 3D original work done in any medium.
* Wearable Art: No mass produced items will be accepted, regardless of embellishments. Handmade hats, belts, clothing of any kind should apply in this category.
* Wood: Original works in wood that are hand-tooled, machine-worked, turned or carved.
* Other: Should be used for mediums that do not fit into the above categories. Artists in this category must provide a detailed description of their process and materials.
• Summerfest welcomes all artists in any fine art or fine craft medium exhibiting his or her own handmade work of art. There are no quotas in any medium, however, the jury will be instructed to do their best to select a well-balanced show.
• Artists must be present with their work for the entire two days of the Festival. Representatives may not attend the event in place of the artist.
• Booth space may be shared if both parties are accepted - applications must be submitted individually.
• The Center for the Arts Evergreen reserves the right to remove from the show those items determined unsuitable for public display. This will be at the discretion of the Center’s Executive Director.
• Summerfest 2017 Festival Hours:
o Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
o Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
• Booth set up:
o Friday, July 14, 2017: Check-in takes place between 1:00-5:30pm and must be completed by 6:00pm.
o Booth set up will resume after 6:00am, Saturday, July 15, 2017.
o Booths should be ready for the festival no later than 9:30am, Saturday.
o Security will be provided Friday and Saturday night.
• Entrance to the field is limited and items will need to be carted into the Festival. A limited number of volunteers may be available to help; however, Exhibitors should bring someone with them if they feel they need assistance with set up.
• Exhibitors agree to abide by Summerfest parking regulations. Vehicles must be moved to the designated vendor lot during the festival. Exhibitors who do not abide by parking regulations will be asked to leave the show; booth fees will not be refunded.
Booth spaces are 10x10 and are priced at $275; 10x20 spaces are $495
Corner booths are an additional $50
Electricity is an additional $25
|Event Site Map: View Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW