Tubac Fall Arts and Crafts Festival 2017
1 Tubac Road
Tubac, Arizona (West)
Event Dates: 11/3/17 - 11/5/17
Application Deadline: 7/14/17 Midnight MST
81 day(s) and 9 hour(s) remaining
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury Fee): $35.00
You can submit up to 2 applications for this show.
About the Event
Tubac Chamber of Commerce successfully produced a new Fall Arts & Crafts Festival in November 2014 with over 100 artists and crafters from around the country and good, steady traffic throughout the 3 days. We have now made this event a permanent addition to our annual calendar of events.
Located 45 miles south of Tucson, Tubac is an art colony filled with unique shops, galleries and artists’ studios. The Tubac Chamber of Commerce, our volunteers, Village merchants and residents work together to create a welcoming atmosphere for our visiting artists. Local information will be in your move-in packet.
The Chamber advertises in newspapers throughout the state, runs TV ads, radio spots, display ads in Tucson and Phoenix area publications, online calendars, our website and through social media. An event program listing all artists will be available at the festival.
- Volunteer Booth-sitters
- No commission charged. Vendors retain 100% of all sales
- Load-in guides/greeters
- Daily Free Parking for one vehicle per applicant (excluding RV camping in RV Lot)
Tubac Chamber of Commerce & Tubac Fall Arts and Crafts Festival, will hereinafter be referred to as: “Producer”
Producer will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to acts of God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances or any legal authority, or any other cause beyond the Producer’s control. This Contract constitutes the entire contract between parties and no waivers, modifications or amendments shall be valid unless written upon or attached hereto and shall be approved in writing by the Producer.
- The Festival is juried. All artwork exhibited must be original art created and hand-produced by the artist. Reproductions of artwork are permitted if processed by the artist or under the artist’s supervision and clearly labeled as reproductions. Kit-produced items, manufactured objects are unacceptable. In the event an artist brings works that does not represent what was juried in, those items must be removed.
- Only one applicant per booth space. No booth sharing among applicants is allowed.
- It is the sole obligation of the Producer to furnish an outdoor booth space. Exhibitors are required to provide their own display booth (tent), racks and tables in order to display their work in an outdoor environment. Tent, if desired, must be white. Booth assignments are made based on exhibit flow and artist requirements. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned. All displays, merchandise and equipment must be contained within the assigned booth space.
- Exhibitor shall be liable for delivery, handling, set-up and tear-down of their displays and materials. Tent weights are required. Stakes may not be used. There is no electricity and generators are not allowed.
- Artist must be present at their booth for the entire Festival. Photo ID will be required at check-in. Exhibitor is allowed to have help in selling work, but may not employ sales agents in lieu of himself/herself at the Festival. If the artist is not present, the booth will be closed without refund. Artist may list only one collaborator in application.
- Acceptance to this and prior Festivals, does not imply or promise acceptance to future Festivals.
- All exhibitors must move their vehicles from the Festival site by 9:30 AM each day.
- Daily Free Parking for one vehicle per applicant (excluding RV camping in the RV Lot); limited RV parking (dry camping) available by reservation to be made with Producer. All parking lots are operated by local nonprofit organizations.
- Insurance: Exhibitor is responsible for obtaining insurance, if so desired. Producer assumes no risk or liability for loss, damage or injury to person or goods arising from participation in subject event.
- All pertinent Fire Codes, laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety shall be strictly obeyed. Nothing shall be nailed, stapled, taped or otherwise fixed to any community or private property. Exhibitor will be required to have any and all business licenses, permits and requisite insurance that are needed for his/her operation.
- Payment Terms: Applicants must submit a check (payable to Tubac Chamber of Commerce), money order, or online payment via PayPal for the non-refundable application fee, booth fee and corner fee (if requested). Applications received without full payment will not be considered. All payments will be processed upon receipt. Jury notification will be July 28, 2017. Non-accepted applicants will receive a 100% refund of booth fees with their jury notification.
- Exhibitors agree to allow Producer to use their images and information for promotional purposes.
- Cancellation Policy: Booth fees are refundable only if the Producer is notified of cancellation in writing by September 15, 2017.
Jury fee in the amount of $35 should be paid at time of application with Zapplication. Additional $15 application fee for 2nd medium. If you are applying with multiple media, you will need to apply with a second account. Use code 2ndmedium to pay only $15 for second medium. Just enter this text in the code section to receive the discount.
Space Size - 10x10 ($295), 10x20 ($550), Corner add’l $50
All applicants MUST PAY BOOTH FEE AT TIME OF APPLICATION. Payment may be made by check, money order, or online payment via PayPal (go to http://tubacaz.com/fall-festival-2017-applications/ ) and must include booth fee and corner fee (if requested). Checks should be made payable to Tubac Chamber of Commerce, mailing address P.O. Box 1866, Tubac, AZ 85646. All payments will be processed upon receipt. Non-accepted applicants will receive a 100% refund of booth fees with their jury notification.
If a canopy is used, it must be a white canopy.