Issaquah Salmon Days 2017
Issaquah, Washington (West)
Event Dates: 10/7/17 - 10/8/17
Application Deadline: 5/13/17 Midnight PST
19 day(s) and 10 hour(s) remaining
(a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury Fee): $30.00
Salmon Days has been the northwest's premier outdoor arts festival for 47 consecutive years. Salmon Days' artists are among the best in the industry due to an organized and experienced jurying process. The quality of vendors is what regularly draws over 150,000 to Issaquah each year.
Our artists are what has made Salmon Days a winner of multiple international awards and we ensure that you, the artist are our number one priority.
After the artists have been juried, they will either be accepted to the show, denied for this year or placed on the wait list. Continue to monitor your status through your Zapp profile.
Hours of Operation
- Is NOT available for Artist booths
- Festival hours are 10am - 6pm, Saturday and Sunday. BOOTHS MUST REMAIN OPEN DURING THIS TIME. Tearing down prior to 6pm will result in a one year suspension from Salmon Days.
- All applications are juried on quality and originality within each jury category.
- Past participation does not guarantee acceptance.
- The Issaquah Salmon Days Festival reserves the right to refuse any application.
- A waitlist is established during the jury process.
- Applications received after the deadline are not eligible for the waitlist.
- Salmon Dyas does not accept product samples for the jury
Sales Tax & Washington State UBI
- Applications are only accepted from Artists who personally handcrat the items they sell and who can be present in their booth for both days of the festival.
- Commercial or imported items are not allowed at Salmon Days.
- Only one product category can be sold in the vendor's booth unless in the Greenbelt Gallery or Field of Fun.
- All merchandise must be consistent with the photos submitted with the application and reviewed by the jury.
- Booth sharing with another vendor or organization is prohibited
- Leaving a mess or trash after the festival will incur a $100 clean up fee.
- Your booth is not confirmed or held until paid
- The Festival purchases a temporary city business license from the City of Issaquah for each artist. Artists are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying WA State sales tax under Sales Tax Code #1714. Washington State requires a UBI. To obtain a UBI, call Mark Bad at (206) 727-5327 or Fax: (206) 727-5319, email: MarkBad@dor.wa.gov or website: www.dor.wa.gov. This applies even if you are from out of WA state.
- Booth structure and contents, including inventory are the sole responsibility of the Artist. The Festival, Chamber of Commerce and City of Issaquah do not assume any responsibility for injury to persons, loss or damage to any property of the Artists, including theft, accidents or acts of God.
The festival reserves the right to close any booth not adhering to any of the above regulations
- Artists are not allowed to 'rove' with their merchandise at any time.
- No alcoholic beverages, loud music, televisions or 'hawking' are allowed within or in the vicinity of your booth.
- The Issaquah Salmon Days Festival name, logo and theme are trademarked. Any use must be pre-approved by the Festivals Office.
- Artists understand they cannot sell or promote other artists work in their booth.
- Artists must be present in their booth both days of the festival. Representatives or agents are not allowed.
While we do our best to grant each artist their desired booth type and location, booth selections are ultimately left to the discretion of the festival.
There are no booth refunds once a vendor has been accepted and paid. In an ever-growing effort to be fair to all applicants, there is no exception to this rule.
Set up & Take Down
- Front St. / Sunset Way 10x10 - $375
- Front St. / Sunset Way 10x10 Corner - $435
- Front St. / Sunset Way 10x20 - $750
- Front St. / Sunset Way 10x20 (one corner) $850
- Greenbelt Gallery 10x10 - $285
- Greenbelt Gallery 10x20 - $550
- Tributary Live Art - Artist Determined Space - $300
- Field of Fun 10x10 - $175
- Field of Fun 10x20 - $350
- Non-Profit 10x10 - $100
- Non-Profit 10x20 - $200
- Artists will be advised of the load-in time (early on Saturday morning) after acceptance. Set-up must be complete and vehicles must be removed from the street by 8:30am on both Saturday and Sunday. Booths must be set up and open for business by 10:00am. Late arrivals must walk in their supplies. Load-out begins after 6:30pm on Sunday
- Vehiclesare allowed access as soon as the Issaquah Police Dept. declares that it is safe to open the streets. All booths, vehicles and vendor debris must be removed fromt eh Festival grounds by 8:00pm, Sunday. If booth area is not left clean at the end of the Festival, vendor will be charged a $100 Booth Clean Up Fee