APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
The Beaches Art Fest | October 2017
Pablo Historic Park, Pablo Ave
Jacksonville Beach, Florida (South)
Event Dates: 10/14/17 - 10/15/17
Application Deadline: 7/14/17 Midnight EST
81 day(s) and 7 hour(s) remaining
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee: non-refundable): $25.00
You can submit up to 10 applications for this show.
REAL ART | REAL ARTISTS
The Beaches Art Fest will be held October 14 + 15, 2017 on Pablo Ave (Beach Blvd and A1A) in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, Florida. This is the fourth year for this wonderful, bustling art fest.
You are invited to apply to this carefully juried, reasonably priced, two-day event open to all artists and fine craftsmen. Produced by artists for artists; we understand your needs!
Jacksonville Beach is a coastal community located in the Northeast corner of Florida, just east of the City of Jacksonville, and is included in the Jacksonville Beaches Communities along with Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Mayport and Ponte Vedra Beach.
The Beaches Art Fest is produced by Holiday Art Shows to benefit the Beaches Museum & History Park.
REAL ART | REAL ARTISTS
MISSION STATEMENT: "Holiday Art Shows exists to bring talented, individual artists together with people who appreciate and support their creative endeavors. The person in the booth is the visionary behind the work. When a customer makes a purchase from one of our exhibitors they are buying the highest quality art from real working artists. Holiday Art Shows never knowingly allows exhibitors with less than genuine work nor do we accept those buying and selling imported, production, or manufactured items meant to be perceived as genuine art."
ART FEST INFO
The Beaches Art Fest
498 Pablo Avenue
Jacksonville Beach, FL
To benefit the Beaches Museum & Historic Park
Dates and Times:
Application Fee (non-refundable) ~ $25.00
12 x 10 single booth ~ $275.00
12 x 10 single booth - two sides open ~ $300.00
24 x 10 double booth ~ $550.00
24 x 10 double booth - two sides open ~ $600.00
Late fee ~ $50.00 (must be included with all applications received after the deadline)
Applications will continue to be accepted after the deadline until show fills. Late applicants please use Holiday Art Shows online application.
The Beaches Museum & History Park and Driftwood Jacksonville Beach are pleased to sponsor The Beaches Art Fest Poster Contest. Artists are invited to create an original design that best exemplifies The Beaches Art Fest. All graphic media is accepted. There is no fee to enter. Prizes include a free booth and other great prizes! The Beaches Art Fest Poster Contest
All items offered for sale must be the original work of the exhibitor. The work exhibited and booth design must be consistent with the quality and style of work represented in the submitted images.
All applications will be juried after the deadline in the order in which they are received. Applicants will be notified of status within 15 days of deadline. A wait list is kept by category.
Booth displays are to be professional, neat and attractive. Canopies must be white. Tables must be covered to the ground. Exhibitors are responsible for securing their booth properly.
Free parking is available for exhibitors in the parking lot on N. 5th Street. All vehicles must be off Pablo Ave and parked by 9:15 am, Saturday and Sunday mornings. RV parking is extremely limited. Please email for availability.
Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and remitting sales tax to the Florida Department of Revenue. Forms are available here. The sales tax rate is 7%.
A discounted room rate is available for artists at a local hotel. Please see our website for details. www.HolidayArtShows.com
Electricity is not available. Generators must have prior apporval.
Applicants must submit three digital images representative of current work and one of the display that will be used at the show.
We are planning a very aggressive advertising and marketing campaign which will include; newspapers, magazines, signage, banners, radio, posters, fliers and social networking in the Jacksonville area, as well as all neighboring communities.
In the interest of "going green" and reducing our use of paper products, all correspondence will be sent via email. Please include a valid email address on your application.
Lynn Wettach, Show Director
phone: (904) 794-0084
Other Holiday Art Shows Events...
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. All items for sale must be the original work of the exhibitor. No buy/sell, imports, kits, or commercial products. NOTE: Management reserves the right to remove any exhibit/exhibitor without refund and without recourse.
2. Items exhibited and offered for sale must be consistent with submitted images. You will be asked to remove any items in your booth NOT approved during the application process.
3. Exhibitors may not sublet or share booth space.
4. An accepted application is a commitment to show. Cancellations must be in writing and submitted to our office 45 days prior to the show. A refund/credit will be considered on a case by case basis and only if contracted space can be reassigned to another invited exhibitor. No credits/refunds within 45 days of show. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund/credit issued.
5. $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
6. Exhibits/exhibitors must not extend beyond allotted space.
7. Exhibitors may not advertise “sale” items or discounted work. No hand written signs.
8. Submitted images may be used for publicity purposes. Receipt of images grants permission.
9. Security will be provided, however, Holiday Art Shows shall not be liable or responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged.
10. All Exhibitors selling consumable products (prepared foods, soap, any product consumed in or on the body) must have valid commercial general liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars). A certificate of insurance must be provided within 30 days of acceptance listing Holiday Art Shows, Inc. as named insured.
11. Application fee is required to process applications and is therefore, non-refundable.
12. Holiday Art Shows reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
Application fee (non-refundable) - $25.00
12 x 10 single booth - $275.00
24 x 10 double booth - $550.00
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW