Who Do I Contact When I Have a Problem?
Most questions about formatting images or managing your application can be found in the ZAPP® Help Center. See the information below for answers on where to direct other types of questions or concerns.
Contact the event to which you are applying if you:
- Need to edit an application you already submitted
- Need to speak with someone about deadline dates and/or flexibility
- Would like to request a refund
- Need information about the event's jury process, dates for notification and/or jury results
- Have questions about the status of your application
- Have questions about application requirements and general event policies
Each event using ZAPP® has its own policies and procedures for event management. When artists have questions about application protocol, fees, requirements, deadlines, or most other issues, the event administrator should be contacted
Contact a member of the ZAPP® team if you:
- Experience technical issues during the application or checkout process
- Are unable to upload or format your images
- Encounter any error messages or bugs you would like to report
- Want to disable your ZAPP® user profile
- Are unable to navigate the ZAPP® site
- Have suggestions for system enhancements
ZAPP® team members can only be of assistance to artists if a purely technical issue arises.