What is ZAPP®?
ZAPPlication.org, also known as ZAPP®, is a leading-edge, online application system used by more than 650 art fairs and festivals nationwide. ZAPP® allows artists to upload high-resolution digital images of their artwork and apply to participating art shows, festivals, and fairs. ZAPP® is managed by the Western States Arts Federation (WESTAF), a nonprofit arts organization leading the field in the development of web-based technologies.
This web-based system enables art show administrators to more efficiently manage their application, administrative, and jury processes online. ZAPP® was created with both the art show and individual artist in mind and was developed with the advice of numerous artists and show directors. Through this collaborative process, the ZAPP® team has created a system that is easy-to-use and efficient for both artists and art show staff. Intuitive design, functionality, and outstanding customer service sustain ZAPP® as the arts application industry leader.
Shows that license ZAPP® have access to a robust management system that conforms to each show's cycle–from the application process to the jury process and booth sales. All communication among shows and artists is simple and automated with ZAPP®. With ZAPP®, show directors no longer have to waste valuable time and money printing and mailing applications and notification letters, and staff administrative time is greatly reduced. ZAPP® makes the application, show administration, and jurying processes easy and efficient.
The ZAPP® Difference:
- Free for artists! ZAPP® doesn’t charge artists to create or host a profile
- Artist portfolios hold up to 1,000 MB of storage–nearly 500 digital images!
- Artists can access their account and image portfolio from any computer with an Internet connection anytime
- Convenient online payment methods for application and booth fees
- Minimal data entry and easy editing without the need for HTML
- Streamlined email communications with attachments of up to 2MB
- Crisp, high-quality digital images for projected or online juries
- Easy-to-use online forms for jury scoring
- Finalist lists built quickly and easily after the jury elimination process
- Industry-leading security and availability
Our unique and affordable pricing programs can accommodate any event – regardless of size or scope. We also designed convenient add-on modules to offer even more ways to streamline events. Based on your event type, number of applicants, and equipment needed, the ZAPP® team will help you determine which pricing option is right for you.
Contact the ZAPP® Sales Team
For more information about licensing ZAPP®, please email our sales consultant Kim Morski or call her at 1-888-562-7232.
|Download the ZAPP® Brochure|
ZAPP® was designed specifically for art fairs and festivals, but if you need an online application and jurying system for public art commissions, exhibitions, fellowships, and visual art competitions, check out our sister system, CallForEntry.org (CaFE™).
January 13, 2017
To start this year off right, ZAPP® has made some changes and minor tweaks, most of which are based di Read more...
New Marketing Options in 2017
December 15, 2016
Calling all ZAPP Admins! Have you ever wanted to reach a select group of ZAPP artists— say all the pho Read more...