Author: ZAPP Team
Date: March 9, 2018
We’d like to announce two exciting enhancements to zapplication.org to make the application process even easier! Keep reading to learn more about these new artist tools…
NEW FEATURE: Save and store artist statements for future use on applications.
After hearing your requests, we’ve introduced the ability for you to save and edit artist statements within your portfolio. You can then insert those saved statements into your applications so that you don’t have to retype your statement for each application you submit.
Here’s how it works:
- Under the My Portfolio page, you can now toggle over to a new Artist Statements section.
- When you apply to shows, you’ll still have the option to type up an artist statement, or you now have the option to insert a previously saved statement.
- The inserted statement will populate into your Description of Materials and Techniques textbox. You can further edit the inserted artist statement from here if necessary.
NEW FEATURE: View your submission history directly from the application.
We’ve also introduced a feature that allows you to see previously submitted images and application details for the show you are applying to— all conveniently from the application page.
Here’s how it works:
- When you’re completing an application, you’ll see a new button right above your image thumbnails that allows you to view Image Submission History.
- If you had previously applied to this event, clicking Image Submission History will open a pop-up window that shows you images you have submitted in prior applications. Use the arrows on the sides of the pop-up to view groupings of previously submitted images.
BUG: Broken “News” URL
Previously, when an artist was logged into zapplication.org and clicked the “News” tab, they were directed to a broken URL. This has been fixed.
Change to Unsubscribe Text is System Communications
We adjusted the wording of our unsubscribe text on communications send through the system to artists. We also added our physical mailing address to the bottom of those communications so we remain compliant with CAN-SPAM.
ZAPP consistently updates the site and introduces small tweaks to make your experience even better!
Do you have an enhancement suggestion? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.