Author: ZAPP Team
Date: November 29, 2022
Is your event ready to publish? Are you sure?
We want to help you make sure your event is in the best shape possible before artists start applying. We’ve created this handy checklist to make sure everything is updated in ZAPP. Review this list before you publish your event, and you’ll be set for success!
This event checklist is also available on the ZAPP Admin Help Center.
ZAPP® Event Checklist
Click here to download the checklist.
When you’re ready to publish your new event, use this checklist to make sure everything is set up properly.
Event Editor > Event Information
- Is your Logo sized for optimal web and mobile viewing?
- Is the Accept Applications Date set to today or in the future?
- Are the Jury Start/End and Event Start/End dates correct?
- Have you entered the Event Summary, General Information, Rules/Regulations, and Booth Information?
- If you copied this event from last year, are the dates updated to the current year?
- Does your Legal Agreement include a refund and cancellation policy?
- Have you checked the Preview of your event details to ensure information is correct?
Event Editor > Jury Details
- Have you entered the following required Jury Details?
- Average number of applications you receive each year.
- Average number of artists selected from the jury to participate in the event.
- Average number of exempt-from-jury artists who are invited to participate in the event.
- Method in which images are viewed at the jury.
Event Editor > Application Editor
- Do you have at least one Medium Category created?
- Have you checked the preview of your Application Custom Questions to ensure they appear on the application correctly?
Event Editor > Product Editor
- Are the prices and quantities listed accurate?
- Is your Jury Fee/Application Fee product active?
- If you elected to pay upfront, have you submitted payment for your licensing fees?
Questions? Email ZAPPHelp@westaf.org