Author: ZAPP Team
Date: July 15, 2013
Win a FREE Arts Festival Conference Pass! All you have to do is submit a short blog post telling us why you want to come to Louisville…
Enter for your chance to win a free Arts Festival Conference registration from July 15-21, 2013, by submitting a short blog of 750 words or less that explains why you want to come to the fifth annual Arts Festival Conference, on Oct. 7 and 8, 2013, in Louisville, Kentucky.
To enter, submit a short blog post that answers the following three questions:
1. What do you hope to learn from the 2013 Conference?
2. Why do you believe professional development is important for an artist or arts administrator?
3. Why do you take part in the art fair/festival industry?
Your blog post should also include your name and a short biography. All submissions must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ART FESTIVAL CONFERENCE CONTEST WEEK 2.
- By submitting a blog post you offer explicit consent to ZAPP® to publish your blog on ZAPPlication.org and promote the blog through social media channels like Twitter and Facebook.
- Submission of a blog does not guarantee a free registration to the conference.
- By submitting a blog post, you attest that you are the sole author of the submission.
- All applications that are received between July 15, 2013, and July 21, 2013, will be entered into a random drawing to win a complimentary conference registration — a $315 value!
- The ZAPP team will notify winners July 22 – 26, 2013.
- Registration is non-transferable. If you win the contest and are unable to attend the conference this year, you will forfeit your complimentary registration.
Contest ends at 9 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. MDT/11 p.m. CDT/12 a.m. EDT on Sunday, July 21, 2013. Entries received after this time will not be eligible to win the free registration but may still be published on ZAPPlication.org and promoted on Facebook and Twitter or used in conference marketing materials.
About the Arts Festival Conference
The fifth annual Arts Festival Conference, presented by ZAPPlication.org and WESTAF, takes place in Louisville immediately following the St. James Court Art Show. The conference is a two-day event providing professional development benefiting the art fair field — artists, show directors, and festival staff. Take advantage of the best rates by securing your registration no later than Aug. 5, 2013. Single, group, and day-pass registrations are all available. For more info, visit bit.ly/zappcon.