Author: ZAPP Team
Date: July 22, 2013
The Week 3 contest is simple and open to artists, administrators and anyone else in the field!
Enter for a chance to win a free Arts Festival Conference registration from July 22 – 28, 2013, by sharing some simple advice. Tweet us @ZAPPlication or post on our Facebook timeline with the most valuable piece of advice you have for emerging artists.
During the week of July 22 to 28, 2013, use your Twitter or Facebook account to send us a tweet or post on our timeline with the most valuable piece of advice you have ever been given or have for artists just breaking into the business. Use the hashtag #ZAPPcon in your tweets and posts to receive an extra chance to win!
- Entrants must use our Twitter handle (www.twitter.com/zapplication) or post publicly to the ZAPPlication Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zapplication) to be eligible to win. Private messages will not be eligible for the contest.
- Each entrant is allowed two posts. Combinations of this could be two Facebook posts, two tweets via Twitter, or one Twitter and one Facebook post. Additional posts will not be eligible to win.
- Entrants who use the hashtag #ZAPPcon in their Twitter and/or Facebook posts are given one extra chance to win per post.
- Two entries plus two hashtags equals four maximum chances to win per person.
- By sending a tweet via Twitter or posting to the ZAPPlication Facebook page, you give ZAPP® permission to re-publish on ZAPPlication.org and through social media channels with appropriate credit to the author.
- Tweets or posts entered into this contest containing offensive, defamatory, or explicit language will be disqualified and may be deleted or removed if applicable.
- Submission of a tweet or post does not guarantee a free registration to the conference.
- All submissions received between July 22, 2013, and July 28, 2013, will be entered into a random drawing to win a complimentary conference registration — a $315 value!
- Registration is non-transferable. If you win the contest and are unable to attend the conference this year, you will forfeit your complimentary registration.
Please Note: Twitter has a 140-character limit to its tweets. Posts that are submitted to the Facebook timeline do not have character limits.
Contest ends at 9 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. MDT/11 p.m. CDT/12 a.m. EDT on Sunday, 28, 2013. Entries received after this time will not be eligible to win but may still be published on ZAPPlication.org and promoted on Facebook and Twitter or used in conference marketing materials.
The ZAPP® team will notify a winner between July 29 and Aug. 2, 2013, via email. Winners will receive all communication via email; if no email address is available, the ZAPP® team will attempt to contact the winner via social media.
About the Arts Festival Conference
The fifth annual Arts Festival Conference, presented by ZAPPlication.org and WESTAF, takes place in Louisville immediately following the St. James Court Art Show. The conference is a two-day event providing professional development benefiting the art fair field — artists, show directors, and festival staff. Take advantage of the best rates by securing your registration no later than Aug. 5, 2013. Single, group, and day-pass registrations are all available. For more info, visit bit.ly/zappcon.