Author: ZAPP Team
Date: July 29, 2013
The Week 4 contest is open to artists, administrators and anyone else in the art festival field!
The art festival field is made great by the wonderful shows and artists who make up our industry. Help us in creating an art fair scrapbook by sending a picture of your event, staff, business, artist booth, studio, etc. — anything that makes you you! — to email@example.com. Together, we can build a great photo album and also recognize you, your show, or your work!
Enter for a chance to win a free Arts Festival Conference registration from July 29 – August 4, 2013, by sharing festival-themed photos with us. Submission of a picture (via email) automatically enters you into the drawing to win a complimentary registration for the 2-day Arts Festival Conference.
- Entrants must email their submissions to ContactZAPP@westaf.org to be eligible to win. Images posted elsewhere or sent to other email addresses will not be eligible to win.
- Each entrant is allowed a maximum of three photos/entries. Additional images will not be eligible to win.
- By sending an image via email, you give ZAPP® permission to re-publish on ZAPPlication.org and through social media channels with appropriate credit to the author. Please include *any* copyright information, photographer credit, etc.
- Submission of an image does not guarantee a free registration to the conference.
- All submissions received between July 29, 2013, and August 4, 2013, will be entered into a random drawing to win a complimentary conference registration — a $315 value!
- Registration is non-transferable. If you win the contest and are unable to attend the conference this year, you will forfeit your complimentary registration.
Contest ends at 9 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. MDT/11 p.m. CDT/12 a.m. EDT on Sunday, August 4, 2013. Entries received after this time will not be eligible to win but may still be published on ZAPPlication.org and promoted on Facebook and Twitter or used in conference marketing materials.
The ZAPP® team will notify a winner between August 5 and August 9, 2013, via email. Winners will receive all communication via email.
About the Arts Festival Conference
The fifth annual Arts Festival Conference, presented by ZAPPlication.org and WESTAF, takes place in Louisville immediately following the St. James Court Art Show. The conference is a two-day event providing professional development benefiting the art fair field — artists, show directors, and festival staff. Take advantage of the best rates by securing your registration no later than Aug. 5, 2013. Single, group, and day-pass registrations are all available. For more info, visit bit.ly/zappcon.