Author: ZAPP Team
Date: September 4, 2013
Would you like to attend the Arts Festival Conference but don’t have much wiggle room in your festival budget? Now you have a chance to help cut costs and win a free Arts Festival Conference registration — a $315 value! See below for more details.
Enter for a chance to win a free Arts Festival Conference registration in our Through the Grapevine contest in three easy steps!
- Send an email between Sept. 5 – 20, 2013 about the Arts Festival Conference to your mailing list, colleagues, and network. We’ve made it easy by writing the text for you — all you have to do is copy and paste!
- Blind copy Christina Villa from the ZAPP® Team on your email or add her email address to your list.
- Hit send and wait to see if you’ve won.
- Entrants must use our copy below or contact Christina Villa with approval for your own suggested copy.
- Entrants must blind copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the email(s) to your networks to be entered in the drawing.
- Each show is allowed two entrants.
- Sending of an email to your network does not guarantee a free registration to the conference.
- All emails sent between Sept. 5 and Sept. 20, 2013, with email@example.com blind copied will be entered into a random drawing to win a complimentary conference registration.
- Registration is non-transferable. If you win the contest and are unable to attend the conference this year, you will forfeit your complimentary registration.
Contest ends at 9 p.m. PDT/10 p.m. MDT/11 p.m. CDT/12 a.m. EDT on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013. Entries received after this time will not be eligible to win.
The ZAPP team will notify a winner between Sept. 23 and Sept. 26, 2013, via email. Winners will receive all communication via email.
Join artists, art fair directors and staff, promoters, and other art festival insiders at the fifth annual Arts Festival Conference on Oct. 7-8, 2013, in Louisville, Kentucky immediately following the St. James Court Art Show. This two day professional development event is designed for and includes sessions that benefit the entire art fair field — artists, show directors, festival staff — and is presented by arts nonprofit organizations ZAPP® and WESTAF.
Conference attendees this year can look forward to all of the following and more:
- Opportunities to network with artists and event administrators
- A visit to the St. James Court Art Show and conference receptions
- Sessions focused on small business and non-profit marketing, branding, and sales
- A portfolio review session that shows what images and an actual projected jury process looks like
- A thought-provoking symposium led by an expert panel on creative interpretation, fair use, imitation vs. inspiration, and copyright law
Purchase single, group, and day-pass registrations online until Sept. 26, 2013. To learn more about the conference and register today, visit the conference website at bit.ly/zappcon. You can also contact the ZAPP® team with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Arts Festival Conference
The fifth annual Arts Festival Conference, presented by ZAPPlication.org and WESTAF, takes place in Louisville immediately following the St. James Court Art Show. The conference is a two-day event providing professional development benefitting the art fair field — artists, show directors, and festival staff. Single, group, and day-pass registrations are all available. For more info, visit bit.ly/zappcon.