Avondale AutumnFest 2016
Intersection of Potter Ave & Oak Street, downtown Avondale
Avondale Estates, Georgia (South)
Show Dates: 10/1/16 - 10/1/16
Application Deadline: 8/21/16 Midnight EST
The application deadline has passed.
(a booth shot is NOT required)
Fee (Application fee): $25.00
AutumnFest Arts & Music Festival, now in it's 14th year is showcased in our growing downtown business district in Avondale Estates, an intown neighborhood located just east of Atlanta. AutumnFest features 40+ local artists and artisans from all over the Southeast and highlights quality entertainment on our main stage. We take pride in supporting local artists and musicians, providing family-friendly entertainment, children’s activities and a diverse artist market that is enjoyed by all ages. Our marketing efforts draw thousands of patrons from all over the Metro Atlanta area.
October 1, 2016 10an-5pm
Non-refundable jury fee: $25
10' x 10' Booth fee: $80
Double Booth fee: $130
Invitations to participate will be issued on or before September 9th. No rain date.
- All artists represented on the entry form must personally attend their exhibit and must be present the entire dayand during the exhibit hours posted for the public. Artists must be present to display their own work; proxy exhibitors are not permitted.
- All work submitted and exhibited must be original, hand-crafted work produced by the artist and may not be the result of work by any person other than the artist(s) applying, or from commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, prefabricated forms or other commercial methods.
- Works exhibited must be consistent with images submitted by artist(s).
- Artists cannot sublease assigned booths or employ sales agents or representatives in lieu of attending the festival.
- Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s wall space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork displayed must be for sale.
- It is the artist’s sole responsibility to identify the category and the bodies of work for which they would like to be juried. One application per artist per category.
- Tapes/CDs or exhibited instruments performed by the exhibiting artist may be sold along with an instrument, but not alone.
- Only artists accepted in the jewelry category may exhibit or sell jewelry. Jewelry is not accepted in any other category.
- Artists are responsible for proper insurance and protection of work and set-up. The Festival will not be responsible for damage to work or set-up due to weather or unrelated incidents.
- Artists retain 100% of their sales and are responsible for the collection and reporting of all applicable sales taxes. DeKalb County is 7%.
- The Festival discourages any person from applying if they are inclined to misrepresent both their craft and the industry.
- Event takes place rain or shine.
- No refunds on booth fees, special considerations may be made.
Exact set-up times, a map, and parking information will be sent electronically after acceptance is confirmed and the signed contract is received. Set up will be completed on Saturday morning.
- City of Avondale Estates Police Department will provide security beginning on Saturday, Oct. 1st at 6am until the close of the festival on Saturday evening
- Booth sitting provided by volunteers
- Complimentary water delivered to your booth
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Portable restrooms available throughout festival grounds
- Saturday morning set-up from 6-9am