BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Litchfield Park Festival of Arts 2016
Downtown Litchfield Park 101 W. Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, Arizona (West)
Event Dates: 11/5/16 - 11/6/16
Application Deadline: 10/25/16 Midnight MST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury fee): $25.00
46th Annual Litchfield Park Festival of Arts ~ Litchfield Park, AZ. The streets surrounding the historic Wigwam Resort will close for two days to make room for this popular outdoor Festival. A Free event with easy parking attracting more than 20,000 festival-goers and art enthusiasts from throughout Arizona and across the Country. Featuring 200 jury selected fine artists and craftsmen, dozens of festival eateries and confectionary booths, and continuous live entertainment throughout the event.
Proceeds from the Lithfield Park Festival of Arts benefit the Litchfield Park Library Association.
Now in its 46th year, the Litchfield Park Arts Festival has established itself as one of the most popular outdoor Arts Festivals in Arizona. The Festival is located in the heart of the historic resort community surrounding the legendary Wigwam Resort. Recently ranked as the #1 most desirable place to live in Arizona, Litchfield Park is a well known destination for Arts and Entertainment. The Festival attracts more than 20,000 seasonal and year-round residents, tourists, and Art enthusiasts. The Festivals' main attraction is the more than 200 juriy selected fine artists and craftsmen exhibiting in a beautiful park-like setting during Arizona's best weather. The festival also features live musical performances, wine tasting, and dozens of food and confectionay booths. The Litchfield Park Arts Festival is produced by Vermillion Promotions in partnership with the Litchfield Park Library Association.
Artists coming to Arizona for the Fountain Hills Arts Festival the second week of November, should consider adding the 46th Annual Litchfield Park Festival of Arts to your show calendar!
Vermillion Pomotions consistently provides a strategic and comprehensive marketing campaign. Our long-standing industry partnerships allow us to maximize promotions and provide the best possible marketing plan for the the artists. Our promotions are designed to reach a broad audience through a wide variety of media including social media, online and broadcast outlets, newspaper, direct mailing, NPR, as well as dozens of related articles and featured stories printed in targeted publicatons.
Thank you for your interest in the 2016 Litchfield Park Festival of Arts!!
* Applicant's work must be of original design and personal execution.
* All categories must be juried prior to acceptance.
* Images must accurately represent artist's work that will be exhibited.
* Collaborating artists may apply to participate, but only joint work may be shown and sold.
* One image of booth display and three images of current work are required for jury process. Entries will not be considered without a booth image. The booth image is used to judge appearance, professionalism and creativity and will assist in the determination of placement in the most advantageous location.
* Images may be selected and used by the Litchfield Park Arts Festival for marketing and publicity.
* There will be a $25.00 fee for all bank returned checks and cancellations.
* Artists must provide a valid Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax number after acceptance. City license is not required (paid for by the Festival)
* Artists must provide white fire retardant canopies and professional displays. Canopies must be clean and properly weighted. Tables must be draped to the ground and pro-panels and pedestals used to display work.
* Staking into grass or pavement is not allowed.
* Exhibitors display must represent artwork submitted for jury of this event. Misrepresentation will result in expulsion from the festival without refund.
* All work, display and storage must stay within designated space.
* Exhibitors must be checked-in and be setup up by 9am on opening morning or exhibitor may be considered a no-show and his/her space may be given away without refund.
* Exhibitors must park in designated artist parking areas.
* Set up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Vendors/Artists are prohibited from parking inside of show area prior to check-in times. This will be strictly enforced by local law enforcement and Festival Staff.
* Failure to comply with rules may result in expulsion from the event. Vermillion Promotions reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
* Application fee is $25.00
* Marketing/Space Fee as follows:
10' x15' = $350.00
10 X 20" = $450.00
10' X 30' = $650.00
Electric = $35.00
* Set-up begins Friday November 4th from 4:00pm to 9pm, or Saturday November 5th from from 6:00am to 9:00am. All participants must be completely set-up and ready for business by 9:00am.
* Space assignments are made based on a combination of medium, booth images, exhibit flow and artist's requests. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned.
* Booth and rental fees are paid directly to the Litchfield Park Library Association
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|