APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
Loveladies Fine Art Festival 2017
Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts and Sciences
Loveladies, New Jersey (Northeast)
Event Dates: 7/22/17 - 7/23/17
Application Deadline: 5/19/17 Midnight EST
26 day(s) and 10 hour(s) remaining
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $30.00
You can submit up to 2 applications for this show.
Paragon Fine Art Festivals was asked to assume directorship of the historical “Annual Crafts and Fine Art Festival” in Loveladies, NJ in 2015. The event was historically produced by the Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts and Sciences (LBIF) for the previous 26 years. The event is held each year in ‘high season’ on the grounds of the LBIF. Under Paragon's directorship, the average gross sales in 2015 was $2512 (85% of artists reporting data). A good start to rebuilding and rebranding the event.
Long Beach Island is an 18-mile island on the coast of New Jersey. Tourists spent over $700 million annually during summer months on retail shopping. LBIF is the island's cultural hub boasting over 700 family memberships and hosting fine art exhibitions throughout the year in its main gallery. LBIF attracts over 60,000 visitors annually.
Remember, Paragon events are always about: Original - Quality - Boutique!
Jurying is conducted in-house by Paragon staff. This is a “blind” jury process which means artist scoring is based solely on the images presented without consideration of the artist name, artist location, or reference to additional information such as websites. Juror decisions are based 70% upon the quality of work portrayed in the images submitted for the jury process, and 30% based on your booth presentation. If you do not submit a booth image you will automatically lose 3 points off your final score. Your booth image should not have the artist or any signage with the artist name or business name visible and should represent the setup we will actually see at the event. Images are viewed simultaneously in a horizontal format, grouped by media.
Online applications are available now on www.zapplication.org
May 19, 2017: APPLICATION DEADLINE
May 20, 2017: Jury starts
May 21, 2017: Jury ends
May 22, 2017: NOTIFICATION of jury results
June 21, 2017: Contracts and Booth Fees Due ... NOTE: ALL BOOTH PAYMENTS ARE MADE DIRECTLY TO PARAGON - Payments are NOT accepted through the ZAPPlication website. If you foresee difficultly paying the full booth fee by the deadline, please contact our office prior to that deadline date and we will discuss payment options.
July 21, 2017: 1 pm check-in begins, evening/night setup available
July 22, 2017: 6 am - 9 am check-in. SHOW HOURS: 10 am to 5 pm
July 23, 2017: SHOW HOURS: 10 am to 5 pm
1625 Keely Ln.
Sarasota, FL 34232
FAX: (941) 346-0302
Accepted artists agree that Spada Graphix LLC (DBA: Paragon Art Festivals) may use images of their for promotional, website or publicity purposes.
STANDARDS and RULES:
1) All work must be original handcrafted work. Each artist guarantees the accuracy of the description of the works presented and the authenticity of the work as the creation of their own hands.
2) Work done by a production studio is not allowed.
3) All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
4) No more than 2 artists may collaborate on work. Both must be included on and sign the application. Both must be present at the festival for the duration of the event.
5) Artists must be present with the work for the entire duration of the art festival. Representatives, including spouses and family members, may not attend in lieu of the artists. They may be present and assist, but the artist MUST be present at all times throughout the event.
4) Every Paragon event requires a photo identification (in English) at check-in to ensure compliance. This will typically be a driver’s license.
5) Artists may only show work in categories and bodies of work selected by the jury.
6) All work exhibited must be of the quality, category, and body of work that were shown in the images used in the jury process.
• No t-shirts or commercially manufactured items
• No item that employs the use of commercially available molds
• No velvet paintings, decoupage, or plants.
• Traditional crafts such as soaps, wax media (e.g., candles), scented oils, and homemade food items are not items juried into our events.
TIMELINE for CANCELLATION and REFUND
APPLICATION FEE: $30.00
NOTE: If you apply to a minimum of 5 Paragon shows, your jury fee is $12 per event; however, you must contact the office to obtain the appropriate discount code BEFORE you apply to the events and you must apply to all 5 events at the same time. The discounts cannot be applied after the applications are completed.
BOOTH FEE: Single: $395.00 CORNER BOOTH FEE: $50
NOTE: BOOTH payments are made directly to Paragon, NOT through ZAPP
DISPLAY SPACE: Upon acceptance, artists desiring corner or double spaces or that require electrical connection must specify and pay any applicable fees at the time payment is submitted. Specific space requests will be assigned based on the date payment is received. We will attempt to accommodate all reasonable requests. Any storage areas behind or beside booths must be kept neat and presentable at all times.
DISPLAY SURFACE: Pavement/brick: no drilling into or anchoring to the pavement is allowed; tents must be anchored by free-standing weights: no attaching ropes, cables, or straps to structures such as benches, signposts, or fire hydrants. If on grass, stakes and rebar may be used unless prohibited due to underground sprinkler system lines. The SHOW ESSENTIALS document you receive prior to the event explains whether staking will be (or not) allowed at the specific show site.
Event Site Map|
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW