APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
SunFest Art District 2017
West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida (South)
Show Dates: 5/5/17 - 5/7/17
Application Deadline: 2/22/17 Midnight EST
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Application Fee): $30.00
You can submit up to 3 applications for this show.
Founded in 1982, SunFest is Florida's largest waterfront music and art festival. Held annually in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida the first week in May, SunFest attracts more than 175,000 visitors. The festival and the patrons that it attracts have a very positive impact on the community.
Founded in 1982, SunFest, Florida’s largest waterfront music and art festival invites you to apply to be a participating artist. Held annually in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida the first weekend in May, SunFest attracts more than 175,000 guests. The festival and the patrons that it attracts have a very positive impact on the community.
SunFest will no longer feature a traditional juried art show. The Art District in 2017, sponsored by the Florida Lottery, will have an exciting new layout featuring artist demonstrations and performances, unique interactive installations, and a variety of consumer friendly goods from more than 60 artists, crafters, and vendors.
Friday, February 17, 2017
Deadline for all Applications
Monday, February 27, 2017
Artists notified by E-mail of Selection and Reserve List
Friday, March 10, 2017
Deadline for Acceptance of SunFest Invitation and Payment of $340 Booth Fee. Checks payable to SunFest.
Monday, March 27, 2017
Last day to cancel and receive a refund of 80% of the booth fee. After this date, no refunds will be processed
Each artist must complete an online application with only one artist per entry. Artists may apply for more than one category, but a separate online application must be filled out for each category. Each application must include an application fee and its own set of images.
An artist may be accepted in more than one category. Multiple online applications must represent either work in different media categories or distinctly different work within the media category.
Submit four images, three of individual pieces of work and one of your booth display. The images must be an accurate representation of the work to be exhibited and reflect current creations. Image quality is very important. Do not include your name or company name on any image.
Reserve List Artists
Images of the artists on the reserve list will be retained until after the festival.
Artists who are accepted will be E-mailed all registration materials, maps and related information.
SunFest of Palm Beach County, Inc. maintains the rights to use submitted images for publicity and affirmation purposes before, during and after the event.
1. A viewing committee will be appointed to review applications. The committee reserves the right to reject any goods or displays deemed unacceptable during the event or not representative of slides submitted.
2. Pornography is prohibited.
3. At times, evening load out may be held past published closing hours to allow for safe crowd management.
4. SunFest is an environmentally-conscious event and asks that all exhibitors share this attitude. Use of environmentally friendly lighting and packing supplies is encouraged.
5. Failure to comply with rules and/or displays of inappropriate behavior will result in expulsion from the show and ineligibility for admission to future SunFest shows. Any artist expelled from the show shall have no right to seek recovery of lost profits or other damages from SunFest.
6. The name SunFest is nationally registered and may not be used on any item.
7. No animals are permitted at SunFest, other than service animals.
8. All art displayed must be signed and the original design and work of the artist.
9. Artists are responsible for providing their own booths. Spaces are approximately 10’x10’. . Hook ups for electricity will be every 50 feet. Artists must provide their own lights and heavy-duty extension cords. Electricity is for lighting purposed only; no more than 400 watts total per booth is allowed.
10. Artists must personally exhibit and be present during the entire show and may not be represented by other individuals.
11. Only one vehicle per artist is allowed on site during load-in.
Drawings, Graphics or Printmaking
Mixed Media (2D & 3D)
Application Fee: $30
Booth Fee: $340
Corner Booth Request: $100
Each online application must be accompanied by a $30 credit card or check payment for the application fee. Check payments must be made payable to SunFest. This is a non-refundable application fee. Application fee paid by check is to be sent via US mail upon completion of the online application. Applications will not be processed until application fee is received. The application fee will be deposited upon receipt. DO NOT send booth fees until you have been notified of your selection. We will return any booth fees we receive before acceptance. A $340 booth fee will be required if you are accepted and should be sent with your agreement to exhibit. Do Not Send Booth Fees in advance.
Hours of Operation
Friday, May 5th, 2017 5pm-10pm
Saturday, May 6th 2017 Noon-10pm
Sunday, May 7th, 2017 Noon- 9pm
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW