BACK TO PARTICIPATING EVENTS
ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival 2017
Grand Boulevard at Sandestin
South Walton, FL, Florida (South)
Event Dates: 5/13/17 - 5/14/17
Application Deadline: 3/2/17 Midnight CST
The application deadline has passed.
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury Fee): $40.00
You can submit up to 11 applications for this show.
29th Annual ArtsQuest Fine Arts & Music Festival May 13 & 14, 2017 in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin along the beaches of South Walton.
ArtsQuest, in its 29th year, is held in beautiful South Walton, Florida in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin along the Gulf of Mexico. The two-day festival is always held Mother's day weekend, which is a great time for discerning travelers to visit South Walton. ArtsQuest artists compete for $10,000 in cash awards, including Best in Show, Awards of Excellence and Awards of Merit.
Amenities: Artist hospitality room serving continental breakfast, light snacks and bottled water • Artist parking • Overnight security • Booth sitting • Artist-only lunch specials at participating restaurants • New festival venue is conveniently located to many affordable accommodation options
2016 ArtsQuest Award Winners are automatically accepted into the 2017 show and are exempt from jury fee but must still submit application by deadline.
Eligibility, Guidelines & Rules
1) ArtsQuest is a juried show (jury fee is $40) of high quality original art open to all applying without distinction as having been a previous exhibitor.
2) 2016 ArtsQuest award winners who meet application deadline are automatically juried into the 2016 show. 3) Corner booths may be reserved for $350 and single booths for $300 on a first come, first served basis. Power is included in the booth fee. Booth space requests are honored in the following priority: 1. 2016 award winners 2. returning artists from 2016 3. new artists
4) Artist may jury in more than one category, but a separate jury fee and application must be submitted per category. Artists juried into the show in more than one category will exhibit in one booth unless a double booth has been reserved.
5) Artist must be present during the entire Festival. Agents may not stand in proxy.
6) Prints or replicas must not exceed 25% of overall exhibit. Postcards, t-shirts, books, etc. will not be permitted. Violation can result in the artist being asked to leave.
7) Artist is responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax on all sales. Sales tax forms will be provided.
8) If more than one artist collaborates to produce original work, all names must be included on the application
9) Booth space is approximately 10’x10’. Double booths may be reserved but are limited. Exhibitor must provide own 10’x10’ clean white tent per booth space. Rentals may be arranged through Festival vendors only.
10) Booth display images submitted must reflect actual Festival display. Amount of inventory, display equipment, signage, shelving, cases, etc. must be visible in booth display only.
11) Artwork images submitted with application must reflect actual work to be displayed at Festival.
12) The use of tent extenders, risers, etc. will not be permitted unless shown in booth image.
13) Access to electricity is included in the booth fee.
14) Vehicles must be parked only in designated areas. Violations will result in elimination from future considerations. 15) Load-in will be Friday, May 6. Special load-in requests must be made on application.
16) Festival Hours during which artist must be on site Saturday, May 7, 10am-7pm; Sunday, May 8, 10am-5pm.
Booth fees are $300 for a regular booth and $350 for a corner booth. Access to electricity is included in the booth fee. Booth space is approximately 10' x 10' and artists are responsible for providing tent and all exhibit equipment. Tents may be rented through the Festival for $200.
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|