APPLY TO THIS SHOW
BACK TO PARTICIPATING SHOWS
Parker Fine Arts & Music Festival 2017
O'Brien Park, Downtown Historic Parker, 10795 Victorian Dr, Parker, CO 80138
Parker, Colorado (West)
Show Dates: 9/23/17 - 9/24/17
Application Deadline: 4/20/17 Midnight MST
28 day(s) and 13 hour(s) remaining
Images: 5 (a booth shot is required)
Fee (Jury/Application Fee): $35.00
You can submit up to 2 applications for this show.
The 3rd Annual Parker Fine Arts & Music Festival is in Parker Old Town, a quaint and walkable downtown area of boutiques, fine dining and fun pubs.
If we can help you in any way please email Festival Director, Danna Tullis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAX / LICENSE / INSURANCE
CHECK IN & SET UP / PARKING
LATE CHECK IN & SET UP
TERRAIN & WEATHER
RULES OF SHOW
Please read all rules carefully ~ your paid booth fee is an indication that you understand and will abide by all rules of show.
1. ARTWORK All work must be original, handcrafted work; some decorated mass produced items will be allowed (see Art Categories). Reproductions are allowed but must adhere to Rules of Show description (see item 6.); and must be signed and shrink wrapped. If a marker is used on the outer wrap it must be permanent ink or pencil. All 2D work that is displayed on booth walls must be framed, matted or stretched; and must be original work or quality giclee’ prints.
2. EXECUTION All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist or under direct supervision of the artist.
3. COLLABORATION | DECLARED WORK No more than two artists may collaborate on artworks exhibited in one category. Both names must be included on the application. Only 10% of the total body of work exhibited may be other than the declared category. Example: a “Sculpture” category exhibitor that wants to display their paintings may use up to 10% of their booth space for paintings. Up to 2 exhibitors may share a booth and each exhibitors must submit an application with required images
4. COMMISSIONS No commissions are collected. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes.
5. REPRESENTATION Artist must be present with their work for the entire two days of the festival. Representatives may not attend in place of the artist; exception may be made with pre-approval by the Festival Director.
6. ADHERENCE TO CATEGORY Artists may only show work in categories and the style of exhibited items must represent the body of work selected by the Jury. All work exhibited must be of the quality, category and body of work of that shown in the images juried.
7. REPRODUCTIONS | PRINTS Prints must be signed, matted and sealed in shrink wrap. Prints and cards must be presented in Artist’s bins or other attractive form of containment. Reproductions of original artworks in all categories are allowed and must be of the Artists original work and the quality that the jury has accepted.
8. CHECK IN | CO EVENT LICENSE Check-in must be by individual artist, exceptions can be made with reasonable explanation, with assurance that the Artist will be on site during the hours of the show. A photo ID (drivers license or other) and vehicle license number will be required to check in. A valid Colorado tax license and proof of insurance must be shown and on record at check in. Exhibitors will be allowed to set up (see Rule #15). Exhibitors are required to remain set up until 4pm on Sunday. No early breakdowns will be allowed.
9. GROUND STAKES | WEIGHTS No stakes are allowed on the park grounds. Booth sandbags or other appropriate wind resistance is required as a safety precaution. A minimum weight of 50 lbs. per corner pole is required. No cement blocks may be used for weights. It is strictly against the rules to leave a tent that is set up, unweighted for any reason. You will be asked to leave the festival if your booth is not secured; no refund will be issued.
10. BOOTHS | NON-BOOTHS All exhibitors must have covered booths with zipper sidewalls and weights with the exception of those who display artworks that have the weight to resist wind gusts. Exhibitors must call the Festival Director (phone number 303.916.5711) to discuss display details if you are planning to exhibit without a booth. If your display setup is not considered secure you may be asked to take appropriate measures. Management is strict about enforcing this rule so that damage does not occur to neighboring booths.
11. UNLOADING VEHICLE Exhibitors will be required to move their vehicles as soon as the booth materials are unloaded and taken to booth. During the festival vehicles may be parked in neighborhoods at least 2 blocks away from the park so there will be convenient guest parking. There is RV parking within sight and easy walking distance of the festival site.
12. STORAGE SPACE Exhibitors will be given 2'x10' space to store additional artworks. Storage behind the booths is adequate but limited and storage must be kept visually appealing. Exhibitors may be asked by festival hosts to tidy their area.
13. NON-JURIED WORK Artists may display commercial samples of their works that have not been juried in portfolio form only and in a space no larger than approximately 24” x 30.”
14. SECURITY Security officers will patrol the festival site between the hours of 7pm and 8am. Items left in the booths must be boxed or covered securely. Artists are responsible for proper insurance and protection of work, booth and display. Colorado Event Design, LLC; Danna Tullis and Clyde Tullis; and the City of Denver and Sloan’s Lake Park grounds management is not responsible for lost or stolen items, or for damage to work or booth and display due to weather or unrelated incidents.
15. BREAKDOWN | EXIT Booth displays are to remain intact until Sunday at 4pm. Breakdown of booth may begin at 4pm. Vehicles may be brought to the South parking lot after food vendors have left. Exhibitors are required to leave their space clean and free of debris when exiting the park.
16. REFUND POLICY Show policy is “Rain or Shine”. In the case of unexpected “Acts of God” or unforseen situations that force an event cancellation by producers/City of Denver, no refunds will be issued. Artists will be given first priority for following year and a jury fee waiver will be issued.
17. IMAGE USE PERMISSION Images submitted for jury, and photos and videos of the exhibitor, their artworks and booth during the event may be used to promote events produced by Colorado Event Design, LLC. Such images and videos will not be used for any other purpose.
18. REFUNDS for Exhibitor cancellation will not be available. If you cancel your booth space reservation you may be eligible for a jury fee waiver for 2017.
JURY FEE $35
Fine Artists10x10: $395 | 10x15: $550 | 10x20: $725
Shared Booth (limit 2 exhibitors): Add $150 | Corner site: add $50
Electricity: $40 (6 available)
Shared booth info: Artists who wish to share a booth must be juried individually. Upon acceptance of the jury invitation, please purchase (1) booth and (1) shared artist fee.
Contact the Festival Director for information about late applications. They will be reviewed and sent to jury if there is availability in the category. Email: Dannatullis1@gmail.com
VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT|
APPLY TO THIS SHOW